FIFTEEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
truth- taemin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

as soon as she saw yeonjun and hyomi kiss she ran. she ran all the way out of the house and into the streets. her heart was broken. why would he do this to her? she obviously like him. couldn't he see that?

it's was too late to call a taxi to get home. they subway stations were closed. her only option was to walk. she could've told chaehwang that she was going home, but she just wanted to get out of there so no one would see her cry.

chaehwang
2:34am

yumi
i found a way home
don't worry about me

-

chaehwang knew something was wrong when she got the text from yumi. she didn't know what happened or why. it was just a best friend instinct. she could feel like something definitely wasn't right. she went to find yeonjun. she found him chilling near the crowd, alone with disappointment spread across his face.

chaehwang dragged him by the ear, and out of the house.

"what did you do to her?" she yelled at him.

"yumi? she said she was going to the bathroom! i don't know where she went after that." he said back. "why what happened?"

chaehwang handed over her phone so he could read the texts that she just sent.

"oh my god." his heart sunk. why would she just leave like that? did he do something?

-

there was no way she could walk all the way home, across the city in her boots. she didn't know what to do, she was heartbroken, freezing cold, and her face was soaked in tears. she called jaemin because she trusted him the most. she knew jaemin the longest. they grew up together.

"jaemin, h-hey." she couldn't talk correctly because of her crying that she couldn't stop.

"yumi? it's two in the morning. is something wrong?"

"yea, but that's not important right now. i have no idea where i am right now can you come get me?"

"yea just send me your location. ill be there as soon as possible."

"thank you so much jaemin, you're the best." with that she hung up. she sat on the side of the road and sent her location. in about twenty minutes, jaemin's red car pulled in front of her.
he got out and ran towards her.

"yumi what the hell happened to you?" he asked.

"ill tell you. just get in the car." they both got into the car, jaemin in the drivers seat and yumi in the passenger seat.

"so, i was at the party tonight with yeonjun and chaehwang." she took a deep breath. "chaehwang went to do her own thing and yeonjun followed me around so nothing would happen because it's my first party. we were dancing and stuff and then i had to pee so i went to go pee. when i came back, i saw yeonjun but he was with another girl and the were kissing." she let it all out to him.

"so you do like him." jaemin said with a smirk.

"i guess i do." she never thought she would say that out loud, but it was true.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

short chapter