TWENTY-FOUR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
24/7- exo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

she made her way into the building with her heart thumping out of her chest. she shouldn't be nervous but she is.

"hey yukhei" she says, looking down at the tall boy who was sitting in front of her sipping his drink.

"hey yumi! ive missed you so much!" she says excitedly, engulfing her in a big bear hug. she missed his touch, the touch that comforted her years ago.

"i missed you too!" she smiled at the boy. "so why are you back in seoul?"

"i know it's surprising that im back here. i never wanted to leave to china, but my grand mother was sick and my mom couldn't take care of her because she has a job. i couldn't just leave her there to die. but earlier this year, she passed away." he said with a smile, a sad one to be exact. "i finished high school there and came back here. seoul feels so dream-like and i just had to come see my best friend again!" he said.

yumi giggled, "when did you get back?" she asked.

"well i came back when summer started. i know that was a while ago, but ive been busy, you know, trying to get into college and stuff. luckily i got into one, considering my grades weren't the best, trying to balance school and taking care of my grandma. i also met a girl i like" he said. that last sentence kind of hurt her, but she could only move on from him. those feelings were in the past.

"ooohhhh yukhei, whose the girl?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows, teasing him, hoping he will spit the girls name out.

"her name is hyomi actually, you might know her, she's going to uni of seoul too." he said. oh? what's up with that hyomi girl? and why does she keep taking the guy yumi likes? -used to like. she felt worried yet hurt. she knew yumi wasn't the best girl to hang around. in the end, yumi just wanted the best for her friend.

"oh.. yeah. i know her." she said, keeping a blank face.

"nice! maybe we can get the squad together again. enough about me. what have you been up to?"

"welp, finished high school, nothing interesting happened then, and mark still makes memes of himself. i met this guy i like because i found his cute little dog. i met his friends and now they always hang with our gang 🙈🤟.we all went to jeju together a few days ago..." yumi could go on for hours, but she had plans later today. she had to move into the dorm! so fun!

-

yumi and yukhei said their goodbyes and now she was heading to her dorm, where she would meet her roommate and live there for the rest of the year. it was quite large for a dorm, luckily it had two bedrooms so each girl could have their privacy. as much as she wished yeonjun would walk through that door right now like in those fan fictions, he wouldn't. it was a girls dorm after all.

"hey yumi! im your new roomie!" a voice said from the door. the high pitched noise caused her to look up at her phone. she couldn't believe that this bitch was serious.

hyomi?

she really came up and hugged her. she seemed so fake. she sense the fragrant smell of cologne she was soaked in. how many guys was she with today? yumi knew she had to warn yukhei, before he got hurt.

chaehwang
4:37pm

yumi
WE HAVE  a
SITUAAAAAATION
guess who my
damn roommate is

chaehwang
kang seulgi 🤤

yumi
worse
hyomi 😔

chaehwang
bitch RUN

yumi
idk bro im scared

chaehwang
chill🗿
deep breaths!!
its not a big deal
you know i got
an apartment, just
come stay here whenever idc

yumi
thank god 😔

-

meanwhile, in the boys' dorm, yeonjun got a decent roommate, the one and only meme god, marcus lee.

"when are you gonna ask yumi out?" mark asked. "y'all both like each other so like, just date!"

"i know, but i wanna do something special, to win over her heart. i want to make her feel special because she is." yeonjun answered to his friend, now roommate, mark.

-

this really sucks im so tired but im hyper and my fingers are falling asleep.

24 more days of school
10 more days till i see mark lee WITH NY OWN EYES. we ✈️ crying
19 days until i see blackpink 🥺

ALSO WE GETTING CAT AND DOG MV ????? AND YEONJUNS HAIR FUCKIN GRAY no shade but in that one pic he kinda look like an old man but taehyun looking mighty fine 😳

he's baby