FOURTEEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
chili- seventeen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

today was the day of the party. she had no idea what she was going to wear. what do people wear to parties anyways? she decided on some jeans with a chain and a black tank top. she didn't know if she was underdressed or overdressed.

-

chaehwang picked her up from her house along with yeonjun and they drive across town for the party. on the way there, they bopped to taemin's new album.

when they pulled up to the party house it looked absolutely crazy. cars were surrounding the whole place. there was no spot to park even two streets down. there were lights everywhere and you could smell the alcohol from a mile away. people were flooding out of the doors.

-

they had to push their way in. chaehwang and yeonjun were experts at these parties while yumi was a newbie. she had no idea what to expect. yeonjun tried to follow close behind yumi. who knows what could happen at these kinds of parties?

"hey do you want a drink?" a tall guy, maybe about six feet and looked about her age, asked her. yumi was just trying to live in the moment so she said yes.

before she could take a sip of the mysterious drink the tall guy just gave her, a hand grabbed the drink from her. that hand was yeonjun's. he chugged the whole thing and threw the red cup out of sight.

"yeonj-" she was interrupted by him pulling her away from the crowd. they were under the stairs, i quiet place where he needed to talk to her.

"ok yumi, a few things, it's only been about ten minutes into this party and a guy has already tried drugging you. don't take drinks from strangers and never leave your drink somewhere. don't go anywhere with random guys because who knows what might happen."
he said taking a deep breath after saying all of that.

"if he was trying to drug me then why the hell did you drink it?" she asked.

"so you wouldn't. yumi, im just trying to protect you, okay?" he said. she nodded back.

"now let's go out there and have some fun." he said, letting her walk in front of him. they made their way to the dance floor, they danced together.

one thing that they both loved to do was dance. they stole the show and everyone's eyes where on the two, dancing the night away.
they were having the time of their lives. but they didn't know that it would end so soon.

"hey, im going to go to the bathroom real quick." she said to yeonjun who was jumping up and down.

"okay. be careful." he said back. i

it took a while for yumi to find a bathroom that wasn't occupied or too unsanitary to use. there was either couples making out in there or drunks throwing up.

the place was huge so she almost got lost, but luckily didnt. she was in the house where no one else was, but thank god there was a bathroom. she just about pissed herself.

she came out of the bathroom and made her way back to the dance floor. a couple of guys tried to hit on her on the way there, bug she denied them of course.

before she was back to the crowd she spotted a familiar girl with a guy in the cornee of the room. they looked like a couple.

yeonjun was dragged out of the crowd by a girl. her name was hyomi and they have know each other since middle school. they had never really talked. she led him oug of the crowd to a corner if the room.

"hey yeonjun oppa." hyomi said, batting her crusty eyelashes at him. he was confused because he didn't know what she was tryibg to do and it kind of looked like she had a bug in her eye.

"uh hi?"

"you look so hot tonight oppa." hyomi started to get a little touchy. finally, hyomi lightly kissed his lips, making hin squirm. he obviously didn't like it. he was uncomfortable and wanted to scream.

but he didn't know that yumi was watching the whole time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DRAMAAAAA

GO STAN EVERGLOW
i would like it if u went to read my jaemin book