ELEVEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
my second date- red velvet

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yumi started to cook and out of the corner of her eye she spotted yeonjun just standing there.

"what are you doing?" he asked in his deep morning voice, walking towards the girl who was cracking open some eggs.

"making you guys breakfast. unless you don't want any.." she teased with a smile emerging from her lips.

"i never said i didn't want any." he said, offended that she would even think that. yeonjun leaned on the counter, right next to where she was cooking.

"then you can help." she said, teasing again. she didn't think she would actually help but....

"fine. what can i make for you, princess?" he asked emphasizing that last word.

"ew don't say that word. just start making some pancakes or something. just cook whatever you want." she said, pushing him away while trying not to get egg yolk all over him.

and so they cooked. they cooked until all the ingredients were gone. they had super y'all stacks of pancakes, a big bowl of eggs, and a platter of different assortments of meat.

they others finally woke up and walked into the kitchen. isn't the first thing you do in the morning is go to the kitchen?

"good morning lovebirds." chaehwang said as she came into the kitchen, yawning. yumi froze at chaehwangs choice of words but she brushed it off.

"good morning. yeonjun and i made breakfast." she said, placing all the food in the center of the large table.

"damn you made all that?" mark asked, licking his lips. boy was HUNGRY.

they all sat down, too tired to say anything. they just ate. they ate everything until there was nothing left.

"damn y'all are great chefs" jaemin said, leaning back in his chair, rubbing his full stomach. the truth is, yumi just guessed on the measurements. she didn't even know how to cook anything besides a grilled cheese.

"thanks bro." yeonjun said while scooping his last bite of pancake into his mouth. yeonjun ate well. he didn't care about gaining weight or looking bloated, although some people did.

-

the eight were chilling on the couch scrolling through their phones. it was a rainy day in seoul today. there wasn't much to do except for watch more movies on the couch, where they had been for the past fourteen hours. now they were watching another classic, mean girls.

yumi loved this movie, but she had already seen it so many times before. it was lowkey kind of boring and she already knew what was going to happen. so she decided to go to the bathroom and piss.

walking out of the bathroom, she was met with a smiling yeonjun. they stood there for a second before he said anything. he gently nudged yumi so her back was on the wall, placing one of his hands on the wall too. yumi was SHOOK. she has never seen yeonjun like this. yumi's face turned a pretty pink tint and shivers were sent down her spine.

"go on a date with me." he said, looking down at her shocked face, with a smile of course. someone was overconfident today.

"why would i go on a date with you?" she asked, hear heart beating out of her chest. she didn't even know why it was beating like that. she was especially confused about her feelings for yeonjun at the moment. was he just a friend? or was he more? she had no clue.

he was really sweet and caring but he could also be a jerk. but he was just being playful. he was also kinda cute. okay not kinda. he was one of the most beautiful boys yumi had ever seen. yumi was lucky that he was even talking to her, that's how attractive he was. she didn't know what it was, but he was so charming for no reason. why does he have to be like that and confuse her?

"because it will be fun." he answered.

"fine. when and where?"

"the park where we first met tomorrow at noon."

with that, he left yumi, standing there, confused at what just happened.

"i guess it's a date" she whispered. but was it actually a date or was he just saying that like it was a hang out type of thing? guess she'll find out tomorrow, at noon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

damn okay 😳

DO YOU LIKE NCT? IF YOU DO, GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "across"

I PROMISE YOU I THINK YOULL LOVE IT