TWELVE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
potion- eric nam

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

today was her "date" with yeonjun. she still didn't know if it was actually a date, but he said it was. she didn't have a clue what to wear or how to do her hair. it wasn't like she had to look cute, yeonjun had already seen her asleep and fallen over on the ground. it's not like he could see any worse. just thinking about those moments make her cringe and feel embarrassed.

-

she finished the final touches of her outfit— a red spaghetti strap top that showed a little bit of tummy, high waisted denim shorts with multiple buttons, and some white converse— with some hoop earrings. it was a simple, yet cute outfit and it wasn't too fancy. it was perfect.

yumi was nervous about the date. she hasn't hung out with yeonjun by herself. she was usually with someone else too, but she trusted him with her life and she didn't know why.

-

she headed over to the park where they first met. it brought back memories. she met yeonjun, one of her closest friends. she found his dog here. she used to play with her brother here when they were kids. she absolutely lived this place. she grew up here and she was sad she had to move across town for university.

she saw yeonjun walking towards her with a picnic basket and a little dog named kkami by his side. just watching him smile, and walk towards her made her heart flutter.

"hey yumi" he said while laying down the picnic blanket so they would have a place to sit without getting dirty in the grass.

"hey yeonjun" she smiled. he got out the homemade lunchboxes he made for the three of them. you can't forget kkami.

"i made lunch for us i hope that's okay." he said. yumi could tell he was nervous. he seemed so shy today, but it was cute to her. she loved seeing his adorable smile. it made her feel warm.

she took a bite of the homemade food yeonjun had made for them.

"this is honestly the most delicious food I've ever had." she said with her mouth full of rice.

"don't lie." he said. "it's not even that good."

"oh my god. shut up. i love your food. it's delicious ." she flashed a smile at him and put another bite into her mouth. she had her cheeks stuffed.

yeonjun though it was cute how much she loved his food.

"okay fine, it's good but yesterday, i ate one of your pancakes and it was phenomenal." he said.

"but it's so easy to make pancakes." she said giggling. she then realized that yeonjun had a little bit of soy sauce on his face.

"oh, yeonjun. you have a little bit of sauce on your mouth." she pointed out to him.

"can you get it?" he said, holding the napkins.

"well give me a napkin so i can get it off of you."

"use your mouth." he said. this made yumi freeze. her cheeks turned the reddest shade of red they had ever been.

"do i look like a napkin to you? no. i don't think so." she answered back.

"it was worth a try." he said, wiping the sauce off himself. what the hell just happened? what was yeonjun doing to her and why did she feel like this? she thought she was going crazy.

yeonjun was hoping yumi would use her mouth to be honest but she knew she wouldn't. she looked too cute today. he noticed how her skin flowed under the sun like a goddess and how she was so gorgeous.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dang i really hit 400 reads by the end of the week😳
thank you guys 👉👈
my goal was 50 reads by the end of the week but here we are 👀

go check out my other stories i started!!