TWENTY-TWO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
getting over you- lauv

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

after playing in the sand and what not, they all pitched in to cook a big dinner. soobin and mark were out side grilling different assortments of meat on the grill, obviously. the girls cooked some ramen noodles while jaemin and jeno made some healthy salad. yeonjun and haechan set the table, mostly because haechan would have burnt the house down if he were to cook.

while eating they talked about their plans for the weekend and what there was to do at the island.

after eating every single piece of food, they all pitched in to clean up the mess they made in the kitchen and dining room. it was already pretty late, so the eight friends decided to get ready for bed.

it was nothing special, just their normal night routines. shower (except for mark 😳), brush their teeth, and skin care. gotta stay fresh 😩 you know the usual.

they all said their good nights and went to catch their z's. except by the time it was 1 am, yumi couldn't sleep. there was no particular reason. just thinking and stuff. you know the drill. she wandered off to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. it was pitch black in the whole house. to avoid waking everyone up, she didn't bother to turn on the lights. while reaching for a glass, she heard something behind her, but didn't care, she was just tired and wanted to go to sleep.

"can't sleep?" the person asked and turned on the lights. yumi slowly turned around. who would be up this late? of course, it would be none other that the

choi yeonjun!

"nope. what about you? why are you up this late?" yumi asked.

"to busy thinking about you to sleep" he stated followed by a wink. yumi froze while she continued to get her water. she tried to hide her blushed cheeks as much as possible, but she sadly failed.

"im kidding. i just wanted to see your cute cheeks turn red. i was actually just thirsty." he answered, but all he earned was a light punch on the arm. but really, yeonjun wasn't kidding. he couldn't get yumi out of his mind. he really wanted to be his. it was no secret that he liked her. yumi sat there, wrapped in her blanket while sipping her water. if only it was tea.

"since we both are unable to sleep tonight, let's go for a drive. i know where the keys to jaemin's jeep are. he won't mind." yumi wasn't sure though. should she get no sleep, or should she hang out with the boy she loves alone? who needs sleep? chose the second choice obviously.

yeonjun and yumi hopped in the doorless, roofless jeep. they were both in sweats, but did they care? no. no one was gonna see them at 1 am anyways.

they didn't have a destination to go to. just driving around, you know? it was quite chilly, which is surprising considering it's summer. the smell of the salty water drowned their senses as they drove on the coast. the sound of khalid's new album filled the air.

they came to a stop at the top of a cliff. you could see miles away from that point. the water was stunning and yumi couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"pretty huh?" yeonjun said.

"it's beautiful." yumi replied.

"you're more beautiful." he said followed by him leaving a kiss on her small nose.

the two sat in the grass, engulfed in the fuzzy blanket that shielded them from the cold wind. honestly, yumi thought she was dreaming.

-

okay THOUGHTS?
this chapter took me like three years to write bc i literally didn't know what to do :(
but wee out here on spring break
im not only in love with mark lee but im also in love with the choreo for kill this love 😳

I just drank this Starbucks drink and it taste like DIRT👨‍👨‍👦‍👦
BRUHEVS SBSUS WE GOT 7k READS
UM HWISOOWOO
hi i love you
👁👄👁