FOUR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
no one else - got7

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

both of their hands reached the chip bag.

yumi still didn't know who it was until she looked up and saw yeonjun's somewhat familiar face right next to hers. it caused a light pink tint to spread across her face and her hand to move away from the chips.

"oh im sorry" she spoke up.

"oh no it's fine you can have them" he said. "ill find something else. i was actually eyeing those noodles over there haha." he said nervously, slowly making his way to the noodles.

"if you say so" she said chuckling at how nervous he looked. she grabbed the chip bag and headed to the check out.

as she was waiting for her turn to checkout, she decided to play on her phone. she reached into her pocket but what was weird was that it wasn't there. neither was her wallet. not again!

luckily, her brother's friend, doyoung, works here. they are close it's almost like family. hopefully he would let her go this time.

"heyyyyy doyoung" she said placing her chip bag on the counter.

"let me guess you forgot your wallet again" he said rolling his eyes.

"maybe i did maybe i didn't" she said avoiding eye contact. "can i just get it for free this time?"

"yumi this is the fifth time you have asked" doyoung said.

"yea only fifth" she said.

"the fifth time this week" he replied.

"but-" she was interrupted by yeonjun handing over his credit card and noodles to doyoung.

"i got you" yeonjun said smiling down at her cute little face that was staring to turn a rose color.

"thanks you didn't hav-" she was interrupted again by yeonjun.

"no biggie it's the least I could do." he handed her chips to her. "you found my dog. she means a lot to me." they walked out of the 7/11 together and onto the sidewalk.

"thanks again for the chips" she smiled, looking down at her chips. "ill get going now" she said waving goodbye to the sweet boy who just bought her food. a dream boy honestly.

"bye yumi" he said smiling, walking in the direction of his home. yumi walked the same direction.

"well i guess we aren't saying goodbye just yet." she nervously chuckled, hoping that he couldn't see her blushed face. little did she know that his face was turning the same color. you just couldn't see it because it was midnight.

as they walked down each block, the night grew colder and darker. yeonjun lended yumi his sweatshirt.

{alexa play sweatshirt by jacob sartorious 😀}

"why are you out here so late?" he spoke up, looking down at her. she looked back up at him.

"i slept through dinner." she laughed at how lazy she thought she was. "ive just had kind of a stressful day I guess."

"why was it so stressful?" he asked. she could tell that he was genuinely interested and not just asking to get rid of the silence.

"well it's the first day of summer and i don't know where im going to college. i don't even know if i want to go."

"i decided that im going to university of seoul." he said.

"all of my friends are going there so i guess it won't hurt to go too." she said.

"college will be so fun yumi! you have to come!" he smiled at her.

"ill think about it" she smiled and they arrived at her house. "goodnight yeonjun"

"goodnight yumi." they said their goodbyes and yeonjun headed home.

she totally forgot that she was wearing his sweatshirt. it was just so comfy and big on her that she forgot to give it back.

but that was yeonjuns plan all along. he wanted her to have a reason to see him again. even if it was just to give back his hoodie.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

this is cute 😔
don't forget to stream butterfly