NINE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
midnight summer dream- mamamoo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yeonjun agreed to go on the rollercoaster with yumi, yet he was really scared. he didn't want to show yumi that he was scared. men can't be scared, right? as they boarded the ride, yeonjun and yumi sat together and were strapped in tight so they wouldn't fall out.

the ride started off slow at first and started going faster to build up the momentum. yeonjun was gripping onto his handles as tight as he could while yumi had her ands up the whole time. she could tell that yeonjun was scared but he wasn't going to show her that side of him.

while going up the steep track before the first big drop, yumi grabbed his hand nearest to her and held it.

"you'll literally be fine yeonjun. stop worrying, it's supposed to be fun." yumi said with a chuckle.

"what are you talking about? im totally not scared." yeonjun didn't notice that the ride was seconds from dropping. then, down it went. yeonjun couldn't even comprehend what was happening and just screamed. the WHOLE time. all yumi could do was laugh. laugh so hard she was crying by the time the ride came to an end.

"that's what you get" she said, still laugh-crying.

"that was terrible" he pouted.

"you're a pussy" she said.

"whatever, let's go play a carnival game." he said, grabbing her arm and taking her over to all the games. it was so colorful and there was a ton of games to choose from.

they finally found one they wanted to play that didn't seem rigged. "im going to win you something" he said before he payed to play and started.

he seemed so focused. all she did was admire him. he was really cute. not just cute, he was handsome. he was kind of a jerk, but we was sweet. she thought about that one time when he bought her chips and lended her his sweatshirt.

yumi was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize that yeonjun had finished the game and won, actually. he handed the plushie that he won over to yumi. it was a cute shiba inu stuffed animal. her heart fluttered a little bit.

"it's name is shiber." she told him as she hugged it. yeonjun giggled at how cute she was. before they knew it, it was already time to head back to the others. most of their time was taken up by standing in line anyways. they both wished, deep down inside, that they got to spend more time with each other.

they started walking throw the crowd, close so that they wouldn't get lost, with their hands brushing every now and then. this made yumi's cheeks turn slightly red because she thought he was doing it on purpose. he was.

"you know, if you wanna hold my hand just hold it." she said. without hesitating, yeonjun intertwined their fingers. this took yumi by suprise because she was just joking.

they walked past the different food booths that made both of their mouths water, the huge rollercoasters and the tiny ones, aling with more carnival games that yeonjun wanted to win just for her.

yeonjun couldn't help but look at yumi, who was admiring the gorgeous night sky. yeonjun has never seen a more beautiful scene. the lights and different colors made it so impeccable to look at, especially because it had her in it. it was no joke that he liked her, but je just hadn't realized it yet. as a result, he was confused why he was staring at her.

from afar, they saw the rest of their friends chilling at a picnic table eating some fair food. they quickly let go of each others hands so they wouldn't suspect anything between them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

okay dont @ me BUT i rly like this chapter
its hella cute 😔 i wish i had a man like yeonjun. we just hit 200 reads yall
omggggg 👁👅👁 thanks guyyyyzss