SIXTEEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
nocturnal- shaun

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

by the time yumi woke up that morning it was eleven. she didn't have any plans today so she decided she would stay in bed they whole day. then she remembered what happened last night.

she didn't want to think about that, but how could she just let it go? he kissed another girl in front of her. she didn't know why she was so upset. he was just another boy. a boy that she didn't want anything to do with anymore.

-

to get things off her mind, she started packing up things for college. she had nothing else to do and had to do this at some point. she was just saving herself so late she wouldn't have to shove everything in a box and leave.

while cleaning and packing things in boxes she listened to mamamoo's newest album. she loved mamamoo. she thought they were the definition of female empowerment. she doesn't need yeonjun. she can be independent.

with that, she was happier than she was a few hours ago, when she was about to cry and throw a tantrum.

-

about two hours into packing, she got a text from chaehwang.

chaehwang
i don't know what happened
last night but im at your
front door.

yumi
omg
ur annoying

chaehwang
i love you too

-

they both sat down on her bed. before yumi could say anything, she already had tears streaming down her face, forgetting about all that female empowerment stuff. she needed yeonjun in her life, whether he was going to break her heart or not.

"what happened last night?" chaehwang asked the crying girl in front of her. she pat yumi's back trying to calm her down. "spill it"

and so she did. she told chaehwang every little detail about the party, even if it wasn't about him. i guess you could say her first college party was a rough one.

chaehwang was so furious. how could he do that to her? but there were two sides to every story so with that, she left yumi's house and made her way to yeonjun's without even saying good bye to yumi. chaehwang knew she had to fix the relationship between her two closest friends.

-

"FBI OPEN UP" she said pounding her fist into yeonjun's door. once he opened the door, after pounding so hard that her hand hurt, she bolted in.

"tell me every single little detail that happened last night." she said crossing her arms.

"wh-"

"just spill it boy." she said.

"fine. when we walked into the party, a guy offered yumi a drink. he had obviously done something to it and i didn't want yumi to drink that so i drank it for her. i was just trying to protect her. then i told her not to take any drinks from strangers. then we started dancing on the dance floor and she had to piss. i told her to be careful and then hyomi, that girl from middle school, dragged me to a corner and well, kissed me. i was extremely uncomfortable so i left and chilled in the back of the party."

"oh my god." was all she said. "i want you to talk to yumi in person tonight. i don't care if you break into her mother fucking house. just please talk to her." she said.

"why?" he then realized. "oh my god. did she see her kiss me?" he asked.

"yeah..."

"oh my god. she must be so heartbroken." he said. "chaehwang, i really like yumi. i shouldn't have let her go to that damn party." he sat with his eyes covered.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

^ - ^