SEVEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
new - loona

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

let just say, chaehwang and yumi got along super well. it was almost like they had known each other for twenty years, which is more then yumi's lifetime. they had shopped till they dropped and talked about everything.

at the end of the shopping spree, yumi asked her if she wanted to spend the night at her house. she could just borrow some of her clothes if she needed to. chaehwang of course said yes because she wasn't going to leave her new friend by herself.

-

yumi and chaehwang were sitting next to each other on the couch surrounded by different assortments of snacks— none of which being even somewhat healthy. it was 10pm they were rewatching the entire season of  revenge note 2 because they had both seen both seasons more times than they can count.

-

eventually they had gotten bored of that because they had seen it so many times that it was predictable. they just decided they would talk and play on their phones.

"so do you know which college you're going to?" yumi asked her. she really hoped she was going to the university of seoul just like her.

"im going to uni of seoul. have you decided?" chaehwang said while yumi felt a spark of excitement throughout her body. she was excited she would actually have a friend that is a girl to talk about things to because she can't always go to her other friends because they are boys and they just wouldn't understand.

"im going there too. not for any reason though. i just wanted to go with my friends. they're the ones that got me into going. i honestly didn't even think i was going to go to college. but here i am i guess." yumi said and chaehwang nodded.

"i still can't believe im actually going to college and didn't drop out of high cool. that shit was stressful. there was just so much i had to do and it just overwhelmed me." chaehwang expresses her feelings toward school.

while venting to each other about how stressful, stupid, and depressing high school was, they are the rest of their snacks which probably gained them an extra five pounds.

"so why did you decide to go to uni of seoul?" she finally asked chaehwang.

"i don't know, i just think it's a great school. im so thankful that i actually get to go. i've always wanted to be an actress and i heard it has great drama classes." chaehwang was excited to go to college to follow her dream, make new friends, make new memories, and experience new experiences. she knew college was going be amazing. "and also the guy i like is going there so im kinda excited about that."

"oooooo" yumi cooed. "who's the guy you like?" she giggled and wiggles her eyebrows at the girl.

"no one" a pink tint spread quickly on her small face.

"do i know him?"

"maybe you do, maybe you don't." she answered. yumi did know him, chaehwang just didn't want to tell her because she was embarrassed.

"what about you, yumi? do you have anyone you like?" chaehwang imitated yumi by wiggling her eyebrows.

"i think this one guy is sweet, but i don't know if i like him." she answered.

"maybe you should spend sometime with him and see if you like him or not?" chaehwang had an idea.

"like... a date?"

"you don't have to call it that if you don't want it to be."

"perhaps i will go on this MEET UP with him." yumi answered while chuckling. however deep down inside she kind of wanted it to be called a date.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ayeeeee
so originally i was going to make chaehwang a bitch but I decided not to bc she's so cute and I love her character right now. and i just don't know how to be mean. i need to get out of my comfort zone. i need to write like a gang au or something.

my friend just told me I make a ton of selling mistakes but if you know what I'm trying to say, does it rly matter?

i wonder who chaehwang likes 😏😏😏😏

ALSO wtf is an apply fic bc I've been seeing them everywhere and they seem better than 99% of the things I read. then i click on it and it's a discontinued apply fic but idk what and APPLY FIC is. 😔 someone help sry im dumb.

anyways bye i might post another chapter bc i have ideas and im feeling generous. 👁👅👁