Twenty One- New World

It has been four week since we left Earth and I am honestly having a blast with these guys! We have done nothing but talk and joke around for three weeks since we turned on the light speed mode of the ship.

    Being on the ship reminded me of a motor home from Earth and camping with family and friends. Camping and nature was always a huge part of my upbringing, but it was something I knew I would never do again. It saddened me that so many things I once did on Earth and with my friends and family would never happen again, but I knew it was just part of my new life.

    Although the time on the ship has been fun, we would be arriving to their planet within an hour. Zeek shut down the light speed, which was much easier on the body than going into it. It was only a slight jolt, though I still managed to get sick, which I assume is due to the newly growing person inside of me.

    I have noticed my body feeling better though. I am not getting sick as often as I was in the past few weeks. Zor says we will be able to identify gender in another few weeks and I am over the moon in excitement. It still amazed me how fast everything happened, how a strange mystical connection between Xenophon and I caused my body to get pregnant immediately.

    Even though I was excited about the baby, I was nervous as to how the people of their planet would react to me much less my hybrid baby. It was not just that our baby was a hybrid, it was that it was an intergalactic combination of species. Hybrids were common on their planet, but that would not mean a child half from another planet would be accepted.

    I knew they said by law their family had to protect me and our child, but that means nothing if someone else wants to pick a fight. All we could do was hope enough people supported us and our little miracle.

    Xen had his hand on my back and was rubbing circles as we sat together at the table. Zeek and Zor returned to their places up front and Thane went back up top, leaving just Xen and I.

    "Don't worry, love. Everything will be fine," he said in his deep soothing voice that sent sparks through my body. He really did have an amazing calming effect on me. Perhaps it was that bond thing we shared, the connection. 

    He had a warm smile on his face and I could tell he was excited for me to meet the other members of his family. I felt a slight sadness build inside of me at the thought of seeing his family and the fact that he would never see mine. I would never see my family again, the only biological family member I would have was the baby growing inside me.

    "I am trying to be calm, but you know, I'm totally not going to an entire new planet with an entire new species that turns into giant dragon men who could-" my sarcastic voice was cut off by his lips colliding with mine.

    The kiss was soft, but demanding. He wanted to shut me up, but at the same time he just desired me. After a moment he pulled away and smiled. I gave him a soft, worrisome smile in return.

    "I promise you everything will be perfectly fine and safe for you and our baby," he said with a comforting look. I smiled back softly and leaned into him, putting my head on his chest. I let out a light sigh, letting my mind wander. 

    As they expected, about an hour had passed and a planet came into view. It looked slightly similar to Earth in terms of colors, but it was much greener and the oceans looked vastly more blue. After all Earth was severely polluted. The shapes of land masses were much different too and took up more planet than the water did. The planet was also significantly larger than Earth as well.

    "We're home!" Zeek yelled over the com, his excitement was very clear in his voice. A smile rose to my lips at the voice of my favorite comedic reliever.

    Everyone laughed and prepared for the landing we would have in a few minutes. Once again I was strapped in by Xenophon and Zor checked up on us before we entered the atmosphere to make sure we were all safely secured. Xen finished buckling in and he looked over to me with a smile.

    "You ready?" he asked holding his hand out to me. I smiled lightly and bit my bottom lip before nodding. As if on cue, the whole ship began to shake slightly as we entered the atmosphere.

    As we burst through a cloud cover the planet's surface comes into view and my mouth drops open. I see mountains and valleys full of lush green covering. Dragons like of all shapes and sizes fly in and out of view with mesmerizing speed and agility in the air. We pass over several rivers and waterfalls, forests and fields. It was absolutely out of a fairy tale.

    Once we got closer to the earth, I see a city. Its towers are high with what looks like stone landing pads all around. I assume this is where the dragons would land. Everything looks to be made of stone or metal. Some look more futuristic and others old and enchanting. Stone paths lead from place to place, some people with white or black hair walking along.

    They were not lying when they said this place was breathtakingly beautiful. My mouth was agape the entire time we landed as I took in the views. I looked over to Xen who was smiling at me and seemed very pleased that I was loving the sights.

    The ship came up to a large metal building, similar to the port we left Earth from, only much much larger and on the ground. When our ship finally set onto the ground, a short jolt came before Zeek and Zor came out of the front.

    "We are here!" Zeek was so excited. Zor smiled at me gently as he helped me unbuckle while Xen did his own. We stood up and stretched as Thane came down from the top of the ship.

    We all gathered and gave hugs and high fives before the ship door opened and Zeek ran out. Thane was the next fallowed by Xen who grabbed my hand and lead me off. Zor followed closely behind and closed the ship door after we were all out.

    "Zeeky!" a female voice sounded. I turned to look at who had called Zeek's name, curious as to who it was. There was a woman making her way over to us, a huge smile on her lips.

    The woman had white hair like Zeek and Zor which was long and straight. Her eyes glowed purple which did not come to a surprise to me. She had beautiful features and a very straight body having few curves. She was thin but looked like she was muscular for a woman as well and she stood at least five foot ten inches. She wore a silver one piece short suit with long sleeves along with silver thigh high boots.

    She ran up to Zeek and they hugged each other before she hugged Zor and Thane. I was standing slightly behind Xenophon who kept one of my hands in his at all times. After a moment of hugging everyone else, she turned to Xen and I.

    I swallowed hard, nervous to meet this woman who I did not know. I had always been a bit awkward when it came to meeting new people, and it was certainly worse now that it was an alien being.

    "Axa," Xen finally said smiling. He stepped away letting my hand go and hugging the woman named Axa. She smiled and hugged his large frame.

    After a moment, they both turn to me. Xen extends his hand out and Zor steps to stand at my other side. I grab Xen's hand and he pulls me to him, wrapping a large, comforting arm around me.

    "Axa, this is Morgan. My mate," Xen says with a smile and her whole face lights up.

    "Hi Morgan! What a unique name. I'm Axa, Zeek, Zor and Xenophon's sister," she said after pulling me into her arms. As she held me, she froze. Everyone around us stared and she placed a hand on my stomach.

    "Awww, the baby likes me!" she said with a giggle. I smile at her and shrug. She steps back and the family begins chatting.

    After a few minutes, their heads turn to look at an older couple striding towards us. Everyone smiled except me, unsure of who they were.

    Xenophon smiled and said in a cheerful voice, "Hello mother and father."