Twenty Four- New Room

A few hours after coming to the decision to have a ball, Xenophon and I went on our own and made our way to his bedroom. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect to be honest, but when we entered the room my jaw hit the floor. 

It was incredible. The bed was huge and much larger than a king size on Earth with a black bed set. Everything was dark red, black and cream colored. There was a beautiful sofa, a deep red color with a slight cream design on it. 

There was a door, which was slightly ajar to the right, which I could clearly see a mirror in. I make my way to it, before a light pops on and I am stunned at the sight. The bathroom is incredible. The floor is all stone, along with the shower walls. There is a beautiful large tub as well. I'm stunned by the beauty of it, it is as if it is a bathroom straight out of a fairy tale. 

I feel warm arms wrap around me from behind and small fiery tingles spread through me. "Do you like your new room?" Xen asks in a deep voice, though I could hear his smile through it. 

"I love it Xen, it's beautiful," I say. I feel warm tingly kisses on my ear then trail down to my neck. 

"It's all yours baby. Want to take a bath or shower together?" he asks seductively. I bite my bottom lip turning and looking up at him before nodding. He smiles as he puts his hand at my lower back. 

"Soon, you still haven't seen the closet," he says which makes me smile excessively. He lets out a low chuckle before he guides me to the other door, which is to the opposite side of the room. 

He creeks it open and a similar light flashes on. Again, my mouth drops and I'm stunned. The closet is a whole damn room! Shelves upon shelves, drawers and hangers everywhere. I look to the side where I see what appears to be a vanity. I look to Xenophon curiously. 

"Oh... That..." he starts. "That's actually for you. I got it because I knew I'd connect with someone sooner or later, so I bought it to be prepared," he said while rubbing the back of his head. I smiled at him before squeezing myself into him as I hugged him tightly. He returned my hug before starting again. 

"Axa and Zeek want to take you shopping tomorrow so you can get some clothes to help you fit in a bit better. I felt my face grow red as I realized I hadn't worn a clean pair of clothes in a while, simply reusing the ones in my bag. 

I saw him chuckle before putting his hand on my cheek. "It's okay, love, you can use some of Axa's or my clothes until we get your own," 

"Well... I'm not sure I'll fit in Axa's... I'm a bit curvier if you know what I mean," I say shyly. Xenophon looks me over quickly before walking to a drawer. He pulls out what look like dark gray joggers and then he grabs a black t shirt from a neatly folded pile. 

"Here," he says, reaching them out to me. I take them before another thought hits my mind. 

"Um..." I begin. 

"Yes, love?"

"I don't have clean underwear or a bra either," I say, putting my head down as my cheeks grow red and I bite my lip. I hear another low chuckle before he hands me a pair of his boxers. 

"I can't help with the bra, but those should do for now. I'll give you a hooded cover if you want," 

"A hooded cover?" I look at him with a confused look. He gives me an equally confused look before pulling a  burgundy colored hoodie down off a hanger. 

"This, a hooded cover," he says handing it to me. I can't help but giggle. 

"That's what we call a hoodie," I say and he nods. 

"Hoodie, I like it. I shall always call it a hoodie," he says with a confident smile. I give him one in return. 

"So about that shower..." I say with a seductive look as I bite my bottom lip. He wastes no time to swoop me up into his arms bridal style. 

"Hey be careful! I'm not light!" I yell lightly. All I get in return is pure laughter. 

"Love, I turn into a ten foot beast with wings, I'm sure I can carry a little human like you," he says with a sexy confident smirk. My cheeks grow red. 

I've never been called little with the exception of my height. I've always been a curvier girl, and always weighed above average. To be called small in any way made me want to cry, because it was something that never happened and I never saw myself as. 

I hide my thoughts and lack of self confidence in my body and kiss his cheek. He carries me into the bathroom where he sets me down gently. "So... bath or shower?" he asks with a charming smile. 

"Hm... Shower today, bath tomorrow," I say with a wink. He slips his shirt off, making my lips drip with drool. His body is toned and very sexy. The muscles of his back and arms flex and move as he tosses his shirt onto the side of the bathtub before walking to the shower. 

He leans in and turns the knob to the hot water. To my surprise, the water comes from above him like rain. He turns to me before undoing his pants and sliding them off, leaving him in his boxers.

I can't help but stare at his six pack and toned chest. As my eyes trail over him, I notice a large bulge under his boxers. I feel a bit heated when I remember the night we had together when our baby was conceived. His body truly was a male masterpiece.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a chuckle and his voice. 

"I'm assuming you enjoy what you're seeing?" he says with another sexy seductive look. All I can do is bite my lip and nod.

He chuckles deeply before walking to me. He slides his hands up my shirt and pulls it over my head. He proceeds to remove my bra, making my breasts fall out and causing him to smirk. He rubs over them quickly before turning to my pants, which he swiftly removes my pants and panties all at once. 

Shockingly I'm not embarrassed to be in front of Xen completely naked. Yes I have a tummy roll and some stretch marks and a few spots with visible cellulite, which all made me self conscious may I add, but Xenophon's comfort triumphed over all of them. I was comfortable sharing my body with him. 

Once he finished undressing and eyeing me over, he pulled his boxers off, letting his large member spring to life. My cheeks grew warm, but my view of naked Xenophon was cut short when my eyes instinctively closed when his lips crashed into my own. 

He picked me up by my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the shower. 

Let me tell you that was the best shower I've ever taken.