Forty One- The Great Meeting

Five days went by quickly. People had been scurrying around the castle all day long. Decorations, food, getting clothes. Everything had to be perfect because today was the day we made the plan to set Earth free. 

I was so nervous, but excited that we would be helping my home. I stood in the bedroom mirror and gently rubbed my growing baby bump. 

By the time we actually get back to Earth to fight my daughter would be born. My princess. 

I looked up from my bump and assessed my looks. I wore a dark purple maternity dress which flowed beautifully and had three quarter length sleeves. It was simple but elegant. I had my hair pulled up into a bun of curls and a few loose curls surrounded my face. 

I watched Xen walk up from behind me in the mirror. His genuine smile warmed my heart and the skin to skin contact made tingles spark through my body. Something in my belly moved, telling me Luminara was also pleased with her father's presence. 

"How's she feeling?" I asked Xen as his hands traveled from my curves to my bump. 

"She's happy, but I think she knows your nervous. She's happier that I'm here," he says with a smile before he kisses my cheek and neck. 

"Are you ready for this?" I asked quietly. 

"I'm ready for anything with you," he says with a cocky smirk. 

With that, we left the room and made our way to the big meeting room. Well... It was more like an auditorium. There was a main table and chairs that went in tiers and tables in front of them. It was huge.

Zandos and Adina sat at the main table sitting in the middle two chairs. Zor and Mia sat to their left and at the end of the table sat Zeek. Xen and I walked to the table, greeting his family warmly. 

We took our seats at the other side of Zandos and Adina between them and Axa and before long, people began to file in. 

In the front row sat Thane's family consisting of Nadina, Malix, Leena with Thane beside them with Azar. After Azar sat my human friends and then the phoenix and hybrids. The next few rows were the lycans. By the time the auditorium was full, there were many kings and alphas and such. 

Once everyone had arrived, Zandos stood and walked around the table. As he did, we saw Malix meet him in front of the tables. 

"Welcome allies. As you know, we have spoken to each and every one of your groups personally," Zandos began. "Today, we make the official plans to save Earth and the people of the future Dracus Queen, Morgan," he spoke with pride and the crowd cheered. A moment later, Zandos quieted them and Malix began to speak up. 

"This process is going to take at minimum four months. It takes approximately two to three weeks for the travel to the planet Earth. We would like to send one of each of us to represent the allies of the resistance. We will send them and they will find the resistance base or bases and alert the resistance of our desire to help," Malix spoke. 

"Once they complete the initial mission to Earth, they will return and we will gear up and leave to assist the resistance. Each and every one of the allied groups we have here today will be prepared to fight and assigned certain missions, which we will have private consultations about with each and every one of you. From today forward, your warriors will begin training for the day we leave for Earth," Malix concludes. 

"As Malix has informed you, we will be arranging private meetings together to assess your best fighting qualities and best positions for your warriors. Before we leave, we will have a final briefing to assess that everyone is on task and ready for this mission," Zandos informed.

Zandos looked to me, and I knew it was my cue to stand. Xenophon stood with me and lead me to the front of the room next to his father and Malix. 

"Hello everyone. As you know, I am Morgan and I am the human. I can not begin to express my gratitude to everyone for fighting for my home. For our home," I motioned to my friends in the front row. 

"I know the people of Earth are strong but we can't fight without all of you by our sides. My child is to be born before we leave and I want to make sure when she is older I can tell her we saved the planet Earth. I am here to fight for not only my planet, but part of this child. She will be part of this planet and Earth and she will bring our worlds together, a child of the stars. Let's bring her worlds together and save Earth," I spoke with a smile and the crowd once again began to cheer. 

Once the meeting had concluded Xenophon and the rest of the Dracus family stayed behind. Zandos approached me first, giving me a warm hug. 

"You did well today," he spoke with a smile as he pulled away. 

"Thank you," I said with a smile as Xen wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"I heard you were talking about names last night," Adina said with a knowing smile. 

"Yes we were," I said with a smile. 

"Have you chosen?" she asked with excitement. I look to Xen to say our child's name. 

"Her name will be Luminara Moon Dracus," he spoke with pride. Just as he finished, I clarified the reason behind our choice. 

"Luminara means child of the stars," I say with a smile. Adina's face lights up and she claps excitedly. 

"It's perfect! Now I understand the phrase you spoke in the meeting. She really is a child of the stars," she says with a proud smile. 

I know my baby will be an amazing woman one day. I know she will rise to be a queen and an amazing leader. We will bring our worlds together for her. I felt a small movement within my belly. I just took it as her agreement to my thoughts.