Thirty Eight- Game Plan

"So we need a game plan. We need to get people on our side first, then we need to get them and us to Earth and join the resistance," I say as we all sit in a circle on Axa's floor.

"Who do you think we can convince to fight with us?" Axa says looking to Xenophon.

"Well if we get Thane to agree, the lycans and possibly the phoenix," he answers with a shrug.

"We need to talk to Thane then," I say perking up. A knock on Axa's door makes all of our heads turn in unison as it opens revealing Mia and Zor. Zor gives us all a strange look before he speaks.

"Are we interrupting some sort of ritual or something?" he asks raising an eyebrow. We all stop and look among each other before Xen gives me a nod.

"Well not exactly. More like a plot to go against the evil dragon dude and save Earth no biggie," I say without missing a beat with a shrug. They both come in and we scoot our circle wider to fit Zor and Mia between Xen and Zeek.

"So you're telling me you want to go against Syfus and attempt to save Earth?" Zor questions. I give him a nod and he begins to laugh.

"Surely you're pulling a prank, which honestly I don't find very amusing," he says but when silence fills the room his face turns serious.

"They're my people. I'm sure you've heard talk of the resistance on Earth and I want to help them and get as many Dyspherians to come with us too. We want to go see Thane and the phoenix and gain their allegiance," I say looking at Zor and Mia.

"Alright you've convinced me," Mia says which seems to shock everyone being that she is normally very quiet. "I'll talk to Alpha Lycus for you as well," she says with a smile at me.

"Thank you so much Mia," I say still taken back at her sudden words.

"I'd want you guys to help me and my kind if we were in the same position as the humans. We lycans believe in peace and are always willing to fight for it and especially when it is for a friend," she says with a smile and I give her one in return with a nod.

After a while of discussion, we decided it was best if Mia and Zor took Zeek to see Alpha Lycus while Axa, Xen and I went to see Thane and Azar in the land of the phoenix. I had already decided to inform John, Lizzy, Bastian and Bex that there was a resistance on Earth and ask them for their support as well. After all, I'm sure they'd like to know about their families as much as I would.

Our discussion lasted quite a while and we lost too much day light to travel so we knew we'd have to leave the fallowing day. We also had one last thing to take care of in our own kingdom first.

The group of us all walked confidently into the throne room where Zandos and Adina sat on their thrones as they were listening to a messenger inform them of news across their kingdom. Very boring if you asked me.

As soon as they saw us, they shooed their messenger away and gave us all smiles.

"Hello my lovely children! What brings you all here?" Adina says with a warm smile.

"Mother, Father, we have something we'd like to discuss with you," Xen said stepping forward and holding himself in a high posture.

"Oh? What is it?" Zandos asked.

"I'm sure you are both well aware of the resistance on Earth," he begins and they both nod. "Obviously this is of great importance to my mate as Earth is her home and her kind are in grave danger. I know you also do not agree with King Syfus's ways," he states, sounding like a true informative King.

"We would like to assist in the resistance on Earth," he states and his parents both look wide eyed at him.

"You want to fight on Earth?" Adina speaks shocked at her son's words.

"We all do, Mother," Zor speaks, stepping forward along with Mia at his side. "Morgan has become family to all of us. We know humans aren't the parasites and useless creatures we've always been told that they are," he starts. "I want to fight to save them and bring peace among our worlds," he says, sounding similar to Xenophon's formality. Zandos and Adina sit quietly for a moment, their eyes seemingly glazed over which it then occurs to me that they are communicating.

"And how to you suppose we go about building an army to support our cause?" Zandos asks.

"Mia has offered to speak to the lycan alpha who I might add is also very fond of my dear Morgan," Xen says. "Thane is mated to the phoenix princess so we plan on speaking to them as well,"

"A war was going to be waged against us anyway father as the future ruler of the kingdom is half human," Zor states. "It will be taking care of two problems if we fight Syfus on Earth and save it in the process," he says. Once again the King and Queens' eyes glaze over and a few minutes of silence pass until Zandos speaks up once again.

"Very well. We are on your side. You carry on about your business with the lycans and phoenix while your mother and speak to the other dragon kingdoms," Zandos speaks with a nod before standing from his throne and walking a small wide few stairs down to stand in front of Xenophon and I.

"My dear Morgan, you have our allegiance to fight for your home and your people," he says with a smile and I can't help but wrap him in a hug which he returns.

We pull away from each other and Zandos stands tall smiling down at me. His head turns to Xenophon which he gives him a smile before Adina speaks and we turn our attention to her.

"When are you planning to visit the phoenix and lycans?" she asks.

"Tomorrow. Mia, Zor and Zeek will be going to see the lycans while Xenophon, Axa and I go to the phoenix kingdom," I say and she gives me an accepting nod.

"Very well. Zandos and I will send a message to our allied dragon kingdoms tomorrow and call for a secret meeting tomorrow evening. I'm sure you will all have returned by then," she says looking at me.

"Thank you, Adina. It really means the world to me to know I can count on you," I pause before I turn around to face everyone else. "All of you in fact. You all mean everything to me," I say with a smile and Xen pulls me in for a hug and he kisses my head.

"You know you'll always have us, Mo!" Zeek says from behind Xen and I give a chuckle.

I really am grateful to have fallen into such an amazing family such as Xenophon's. Though he and I had our moment, we are stronger than ever now, bonded completely once again.

The little life growing inside me is part of two worlds and those two need to be safe and preferably at peace with each other. I can only hope that we will make it back to Earth on time to save it.