Forty Four- Time on Ship

Though we were traveling as fast as possible, it would still take two or three weeks to reach Earth. In that time, the ships crew was extremely relaxed. Troops talked, played games, ate and relaxed together the whole time. 

Our group stuck together, giving Zor, Mia, Zeek, Axa, and Xen and I plenty of time to talk and discuss future of the kingdom on Dyspheria. Due to Xenophon being the oldest of the siblings, he and I were next in line for the throne. None of the siblings objected to this, but they did have some thoughts and comments on it. 

"You do realize Mother and Father plan on stepping down soon, correct?" Zor asked Xen. 

"I didn't. When did they say this?" Xen asked giving his brother a confused look. 

"I overheard them speaking about it. They said they'd be stepping down once the war was won and things return to normal," Zor spoke. 

"They think that once we win the war, the people will have all their respect for you and Morgan. They already see the leadership you two have taken over the whole resistance against Syfus on Earth. You two will be the best King and Queen and the people know that," Axa spoke up.

Xen nodded before looking at me and giving me a cocky smile. 

"You ready to be a queen when we arrive home?" he asked. 

"Not really giving me much choice there, baby daddy," I said giving him a wink. This comment earned me a chuckle around the table. 

The ship was divided up into five parts. The first part was the control center which was at the front of the ship. The second was the seating when we landed which had safety belts and such. It reminded me of roller coaster seating to be honest. 

The third part was the large lounge area where we currently sat. It looked like a lounge diner. There were booth tables, couches, a kitchen area and plenty of books and activities to keep everyone occupied during travel time. 

The fourth area was the bedding area. This consisted of many small bedrooms, each having a small bathroom with a small shower stall, toilet and sink. This was located to the back of the ship. 

The final area was storage. It was used for any arms and weapons we needed during the fight as well as supplies. The supplies consisted of food, clothing, and medical supplies. 

Like I said, the ship was huge. 

"I'm not exited about being ruled by my brother," Zeek commented. 

"Remind me to banish him from the kingdom as soon as possible," Xen groaned over to me. 

"I heard that," Zeek yelled at his brother causing chuckles all across the table. 

"So Morgan, how is Earth? I heard it was beautiful," Mia asked in her sweet patient voice. 

"It is. I grew up in the secluded forests in my state so I got to experience a lot more nature than those from the cities did," I said with a smile. 

"I can't wait to see it," she replied. 

After a while, we all returned to our respective bedrooms. Xen and I shared one as mates were allowed to be in the larger bedded bedrooms before they assigned unmated shifters to them. 

I flopped onto the bed and groaned. 

"What's wrong?" Xen asked, sitting on the bed beside me. 

"Space is boring!" I groaned again. 

"I'm sure we can make it less boring," he said, giving a seductive cocky look. 

"Is that even safe? I did just have a baby less than a month ago," I asked. Xen gave me a raised eye brow. 

"With Dyspherian medicine and such we could've made a second child the night you had Lu," he said with chuckle as he stalked toward me on the bed. I bit my lip as he came closer. This only seemed to rile him up even more. 

"Wait," I said, putting my hand on his chest stopping him from coming on top of me. 

"What?" he asked sounding disappointing that I had stopped him.

"We can't have another baby yet. We are about to go to war!" I said, making a motion to move away. Suddenly, his strong arm caught me, pulling me under him as he pinned my legs down with his. He reached his long body to the small toiletry bag he had brought which sat on the nightstand. He pulled out a small bottle and dropped two pills into his hand. 

"What is that?" I asked. For some reason the first thought that came to mind was that the little pills he held were some sort of drug like ecstasy or something. 

"We both take one pill and it prevents any babies from being made. It is our version of what you humans would call condoms. Only we both use it," he said with a low chuckle. 

"Does it taste gross?" I asked with a giggle as I took one of the small red pills from his hand. 

"No. Just swallow it," he said before he downed his pill, myself fallowing shortly after. 

Within seconds of me taking my pill, Xen positioned himself over me and seized my mouth with his. The flames that burned through me sent me into a state of bliss. His simple touch did that to me, and it was the most amazing feeling. 

His large hands roamed my body, mine doing the same to his. It wasn't long before our clothes were being pulled off, our bodies then grinding against one another's. 

His lips made their way to my neck, where they found the mark he had placed on me. Tingles were sent through my body and a moan escaped my lips from the amazing feeling his lips on my mark gave me. 

A few moments later, we connected as one. The pleasure was unbearable, making my moans increase in volume and intensity. Xen growled as we moved together as one, showing me he was in the state of pure bliss as well. 

I hoped the walls were soundproof as the room was getting extremely loud with moans and growls and vulgar words. 

After what felt like an eternity of love making, we both finally reached our breaking points, sending the room into gasps and groans as we climaxed together. 

I looked up to see Xenophon's eyes swirling white and pink. I reached my hand up, placing it on his cheek and bringing his sweet lips to my own, giving him a final kiss to seal the night.