2

AUTHOR POV :

AFTER CLASS

AT CAFETERIA :

While chaeyong was waiting for jennie, she ordered some food to eat.. In the hallway jennie was already on her way to meet Rosie.. She's Soo pissed right now because Ms. Yubi was getting into her nerves from the past 2 days about the assignment of maths... The most hated subject fr jen. That formula's, that numbers and equations everything looks like a mess to her.. She has to write the exam after a week .. Of course she'll get good marks in every subject.. But it's so hard to tell that she hates math that much..and this fucking "dickhead Bobby" on the other side always comes into her way.. This made jennie more angry on him.. Thats why she wants to get rid of that "scumbag" with a plan..

As she reached the cafeteria all the girls were looking at her "seductively", like asking her to fuck them right now.. Jennie just smirked at them being proud that she makes any girl fall fr her... Or as she thought 😉.( u know wt I mean ryt)..

Even boys were so jealous of her.. Bcoz whenever they want to approach a girl she's always the one who take their girls away frm them like its just a piece of cake for her.. Well, she is "jennie Kim" anyways wt she wants, she gets..😏

She saw chaeyong at their table eating her food peacefully not minding anyone , chewing her food with both the cheeks will defntly makes her look like a chipmunk a cute chipmunk though.. That's why jennie always tease her when she's angry.. Jennie chuckled at the sight and approaches her..

JENNIE POV :

"Yah chipmunk, u ate ur breakfast already, and you are eating again" . I said. She didn't gave me any reply. Instead she keep on eating her food with her teary eyes.. Aishhhh.. This girl loves food that much.. "I'm going to order my food " chaeyong, with that I ordered food and came back to my place eating with her.. So "Wts ur plan?", She suddenly spoke up.. I thinked fr a while and as I was about to tell her, A voice spoke up, "what plan? Do u want to kill me Huh, Kim " . I'm fuming right now coz I know who's voice is that.. I turned around only to see the dirtiest face of that "dickhead" Bobby.

CHAEYOUNG POV :

Oh no! Wts gonna happen now.. I can sense that they gonna fight for sure ofc we were just wanna talk about how to fight him. But this bastard just popped out of nowhere.. And that smirk on his face I bet jennie gonna break that face of him in no time... *Smirked*

Jennie turned around and meet his gaze.. She's so angry right now and I can see her eyes that already turned into fire. In a blink of an eye jennie "punched him on his face and kicked his leg so hard make him fall on the ground". He was wincing in pain. And Jennie went on his top and punched on both of his cheeks to make him groan in pain. " jennie, please stop it. He'll die if u keep on punching him.." I said trying to stop her.. "Chaeyong ,leave I'm gonna kill this bastard " right now she said. I pulled her from him but "she kicked his balls this time".. "Arghhh! Shit jennie," I heard him said. "Serves u better dickhead," don't come in my way again she said and left me . The students saw this with their mouth agape. " if u dnt close that fucking mouth of yours , I swear I'm gonna put ur own socks in that " I said. They gulped and they left. But why the hell that dickhead didn't fight back, usually they'll fight each other but this time I feel something weird and I noticed that he's still wearing that same smirk on his face that ive seen a while ago.. This is not good..

chaeyoung -ah, Jennie called me that's when I came back to my senses.. And run to her.

BOBBY POV :

"What do u think, Kim." Do u think u won against me.. Nah ah it's me that I let u win. But we r not yet done Jennie Kim.. I'll ruin ur life For sure.., I'll just wait for the perfect time. And that day u'll regret everything that u have done to me.. And from that day u'll suffer like hell and u'll be alone.. I'll make u pay for this n make ur life miserable . Just wait kim. Just wait.. Smirked.

Woah... That was phewwww... 😂😂😂😂😂😂...actually I thought of something like they both fight each other but I ended up doing this... Ofc keep the words of Bobby in mind guyzzzz... The time will come fr jennie to suffer... Sry Fr this.. in next chapter it's Lisa n Jisoo Pov... If u find any grammatical errors.. Plz bear with me.. I'm new here 😊😊😊😊🤗🤗... Plz don't frgt to vote guyzzzz...

Saranghae.... Blinks

Jenlisa is real and always superior..... 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Nyongan... Jenlisa blinks....