chapter - 40

Irene pov

        I don't know what was happening to me, my heart was doing flips and it was beating abnormally... Why is it like this? I had a dream last night that I met someone.. The whole room was dull with dim lights.. Then there i saw a person who was walking to me. But I couldn't see them clearly since its dull and when I was about to see the person who stood infront of me.. That's when my alarm turned on and it was keep on blowing up and I just forcefully opened my eyes.. I came out of my dream. It felt so real and the person looked so familiar to me. Is there any connection in between the person and me or am I assuming things. I didn't sleep well last night because of this. May be I will have the black bags under my eyes  later and I don't want that. Cause today is special.. I am going to meet my sister's girlfriends.. I really want to .i want to know everything about them.  I know how much chae and Jennie loves them. The love was clearly evident in their eyes. That's why I wanted to meet them. These two are not so easy to fall for. Yet they fell for those two. They don't know what the real love is.. But when I came back after years I saw the happiness in them because of the girls. Atlast they find the perfect ones in their lives.

      I wanted to go to office for a meeting but appa and uncle told that they will take care of this.. So that I can focus on today..jennie even bought me a new dress and Chae bought me a new pair of heels.. I asked them why I should be this beautiful when they are the one's who was dating.. But they didn't say anything except said for me to wear those.. Aishh these kids really..

      I just came back from shower and changed into the comfortable wear.. I did went to office for to check the important files.. And I came back soon after I complete my work.. At that time, tae already left to school. I didn't even have the time to say bye to him. When I came back chae and Jennie was talking about him and laughing... They  always wanted to tease him about the boyfriend thing. I smacked their heads..their childishness will be out of the line always.. Tae is little sunshine to us and he always feels insecure about everything.. He wasn't confident but he was very intelligent and loves to hangout with family and friends. Ofcourse these two dorks love him more than anything but they cant stop teasing him for not having boyfriend.. He has trust issues . He couldn't trust people that easily. It takes a lot of time from him to trust one. But when he do, he will give everything to them.. He will shower them with so much love. He is really a beautiful boy ..i want him to be happy and cheerful always .

   I came out of my trance when I heard my door knock.

  Yes come in..

    The door was opened and it was chae and jen.

     Why are you two here ? I asked eyeing them.

    Wae? Do we want to have an appointment to see our unni or what?

  Jen said

   Come-on unni.. We are in our house.. Chae continued.

     I didn't say that and what If I say that yes you need an appointment to meet me even in the house? I fired back made them gulp.

  Aniyah. Unni.. We are just kidding they said

  I nodded.

   So, what's the matter? I asked them.

     We need to go to shopping. Chae said.

  Oh OK. Then go.. I said simply.

    But..

But what? Do you need money?

   Hehehe.. Yeah... Jen said scratching her nape.