chapter 23

JISOO POV

      I couldn't believe it jennie proposed to lisa.. The badass of the whole school.. I laughed at my own thoughts.. I was really shocked but I feel so happy for them.

     I was thinking about them when suddenly a pair of hands closed my eyes. I touched it and I know who it is.

   "Rose?"  I said

"Wow, I'm impressed chu, atlast u came to know abt my touch".

   I smacked her head.

"Ouch, what did u do that for"  she asked rubbing her head.

   " Nothing"  I said.

I was turned around but she hugged me made froze at my spot. I couldn't move. Her hot breath sending shivers to my spine.

  "Jisoo? Can I kiss u?"  she asked out of nowhere. I don't know how to react at the sudden outburst of her.

    "Rose.. I.." 

We were in the class but everyone is busy in their own worlds.

   She was leaning closer to me to kiss my lips.. I'm afraid and nervous.. Our faces were inches apart. When she was about to close the gap btw our lips that's when the door open. It was mr. Choi, our professor.

     I pushed her and she fell.

   The sound that made everyone to look at her.

   "What's going on miss park?" Mr. Choi asked her.

   "Nothing Mr. Choi just fell  off from the chair". She said rubbing her back

    I looked at her apologetically but she doesn't even looked at me.. She passed through me and sat at her place.

    I glanced at her but she doesn't even looked back at once. Suddenly her phone vibrated she took out the phone and saw something. She then asked Choi permission and went out of the class.

    I wonder what happened.

   I was only thinking about her in the class.. I have to apologize to her. I have feelings for her. But I can't even express and we are not even dating.

     I sighed sadly and went out after class and I saw Lisa was waiting for me outside.

   " Hey unni"  she hugged me.

    I didnt saw jennie behind her. Usually jennie always with Lisa.

   " Where is ur oppa?" I asked her as I teased.

     "Unni".. She hitted my arm playfully.

    " Haha.. Sorry Lisa.. Where is jendeukie?"

   " I also don't know unni she is with me in the class until she got a call from someone and then she left".

    " So I think may be it's an important matter  I think rose Also left the class in the middle".

   "Oh, may be"... We thought and headed to the cafeteria.

     I'm still thinking about what happened in the class..

  " Unnie, why are u looking sad ?" Lisa asked concerned.

    "It's nothing, leav it.".

  "I know something is bothering u unni. Tell me what is it?" She asked holding my hand.

   I told her what happened with rose.