chapter 21

LISA POV

        "Lets go" Jennie said as we intertwined our hands and left the cafeteria. My heartbeats so madly as we r walking together. I can sense a spark that lighten up in my heart . We reached her car.

      She stopped walking and faced me. We look into each others eyes. Her eyes were sparkling.

     "u ready to go?" she asked. I nodded.

  " Iam, oppa" she smiled and opened the car door Fr me. I hop in and sat comfortably.

      Jennie quickly went to the otherside and she sat on her gunshot and looked at me again. I looked back at her.

      She came near to me I'm sweating as my breathes become heavier. Our faces are inches apart. I can sense her hot breath against my face. She looked at me and put seatbelt around me.

      ("Wt did u thought Lisa" ) I mentally smacked myself.

    "That was close" I muttered.

    "did u say something, lisa" she asked me.

    "No.. Nothing" why I even stutter.. Ugh...

    "OK then" jen then turned her gaze away frm me as she focused on the road to drive.

    I admire her beauty. As I glanced her frm time to time. She is so cool, handsome and those cat like eyes..

      "Is something there on my face?" she suddenly spoke still her gaze on the road.

  I shook my head. She chuckled and caressed my hands.

   " Are u nervous ?"

"Umm.. A little" I said.

She smiled warmly and I swear that I can fall fr her smile.. Everysec.

     After sometime she stopped the car in a place..it was already dark. So I can't c where are we at.

      As gentlewoman as she.. Opened the door Fr me and offered her hand which I gladly accept it and got out frm the car.

     " Wow........ " I was amused by the view. It was such a beautiful sight. That's the only word that escaped from my mouth.

       We were in the beach. I can see the waves that come and go to I can hear the calm motion of the waves the sound of them really calms my mind.

        The moon was reflecting on the waves

The moon was reflecting on the waves.. Is a beautiful view to watch. I always dreamed of that.. I'm Soo happy that jennie brought me here.

    I looked at her.

    She was only looking at me..

     "Oppa! How did u know that I love beaches". I asked excitedly.