CHAPTER 9

LISA POV 

       "shall we go" , Jennie asked me and I nodded.

    We went to the parking lot and she grabbed the keys of her bike. "Wait what!!"  Is she gonna drop me on her bike... "come on, let's get u home"..she said handling the helmet.. "Umm..., Jennie are we really going on ur bike" I asked her.
        " Why? Don't you wanna come with me,"  princess.. She asked pressing the last word making me blushed at the moment...
  "I ...umm.. It's not like that.. I was just afraid"..i said looking down..

    "Hey, it's OK Lisa.. I will drop u home safely, u don't worry" ...she said assuringly..

    She suddenly took my hands and looked at me and smile.. Her smile that "gummy smile." . I can frever lost in her smile... I thought..

   "Wanna eat ice cream, princess" she asked me
"I love to eat ice-cream yayyyyyy" I jumped like a kid.

    "Then let's go" , with that I took the helmet and wear it and hugged her so tight so that I couldn't fall..

( For her) my mind said

  " Shut up... " I whispered but loud enough for jennie to hear..

   "What, did u say something??"
"No.. "   "OK " ..

She stopped her bike near a ice cream parlor.. It looks beautiful and I love ice cream... "When I was in Thailand I didn't allowed to go out because my dad and my brother was soo protective.. That they wouldn't let anything happen to me.. So when I ask for ice-cream my brother bring it within seconds and fill the fridge with all flavors of ice cream.. I miss my brother so much".

    "Lisa, let's get inside.. "
"Yes... "Jennie opened the door for me made my heart flutter...

    And she even pull the chair for me to sit like a gentle woman..
Cute I thought

   Opppppaaaa!!! I heard a voice from my back made me turn around and look ..

   "A girl with brown hair, small but beautiful eyes." . With a smile on her face walking to our table

I wonder who she called her oppa..

She came immediately to Jennie and hug her tight "oppa, I miss u.. Where have u been " ...and she kissed her cheek...

  "I don't know what's gotten into me I feel like sad, crying why?? Y am I feeling this... I felt a sting in my heart." . By looking at the sight

   " Yah, aisyaa ..calm down.. I told u to stop following me.." . Jennie said in annoyance

"Oppa.. I'm sry but I can't do anything u know that right...??"

  "So, what brings you here??" She said looking at me

    "Who is this pretty girl, is she ur girlfriend oppa?"

   She said out of nowhere that made me choke on my water

  "Lisa, you OK.." Jennie asked me worriedly .

"I'm Ok.. Jennie".

   "aisyaa, get me two milk flavoured ice-cream's" jennie said to her

   "I will oppa but only after"...

"After" , Jennie was sweating

  She pulled jennie by the collar and was about to kiss her on the lips..

  Jennie was looked at me and pushed that girl. "Yah, Aisha.. Stop it ..u know that I don't like u " so please stop doing this.. Jennie said angrily

She left crying

I feel bad for her

  I looked at jennie who is Soo frustrated ryt now..

   A waiter bought the ice-cream that we ordered..

  "Here's ur order Mam" . He said and left