chapter - 44

Seulgi pov

    After the dinner and a little desert ( you know what I mean 😉) with my girl. We came out of the resto and walked through the road as the cool breeze gently tickling our skin. We three couples were walking side by side. I still had some nervousness to hold her hand. I look at her with adoration, she is so beautiful and cute and her dress that she wore today was sexy as hell!

Aish! What am I thinking now! But it's the truth anyways and I can't lie about it. She is so ethereal that no guy or girl will ever let her out of their lives, but damn I was the  lucky one here to be with her again.

   Her hands are brushing against mine but she isn't interconnecting it with me. May be she's feeling shy about what happened earlier at the resto. I can see those two idiots did something that made their girls pissed so they walked to Irene and they said something in her ear and she laughs along with the girls. Her smile is too cute and it makes my heart beat fast.

She was talking with them and I can't help but to stare at her face. It made me feel so happy that she is smiling and that was my favorite smile. Her smile is so precious for me. I hope it's because I get back to her.

Now, I'm here with her and I can't believe it. It felt like a dream that came true in one night. It's real coz I pinched myself that it wasn't. If not I'll lost in dark. But she's my light that made me pass through the darkness to reach her. I waited for her so long like years and she's back no-no.. I'm back from my past to the present finding her. I succeeded.

In all these years, I've searched her for everywhere Almost all the countries I've been in to just to get a glimpse of her. So that, I can talk to her and ask her to be my girlfriend.
Spended restless nights because of the nightmares I've had of her getting married to someone else that's not me. The same dream that haunted me every night. Fear of losing her makes me suffocate while I'm sleeping and been in depression for months and taking meds and went to therapists, psychiatrists.. Nothing worked and they said that I'll only become a normal person when I finally meet the one I'm waiting for.

   I knew then also I have my crackheads with me but it was different form what she can do while they can't. It'll never be the same without her.

In life, I've never asked anything if it's not her. She's all I want and I need her. Without her I'm nothing. Now that I confirm she's still in love with me.

  I don't want to waste anytime to ask her to marry me. I'll plan for it with chaennie later. But for now, I want to hold her hand and feel the warmth that I've been missing all these years. Memories still vivid in my mind when I kissed on her cheeks first time. She's shy and left me without saying anything. But I knew that she was happy and smiling. And I'm in heaven to see her like that. Her scent still makes me feel loved and her soft hands that touched me when I got a cut on my lips and the way she treated it. I felt no pain it was gud.

How can I forget all those memories I had with her. We haven't been together not even a year. But it's all I treasure when she left me without  a word this time for real.

I was thinking about all these when her soft hand slipped into mine and I felt electricity passed through me that made me come back from my thoughts and I looked back at the most beautiful girl of mine that was holding my hand now which I wished to do it a while back.

She smiled and I return the smile.

It was full of love and I can sense it. The love that I craved for is finally here. I want to seize this moment. I don't care what she thinks of me being crazy but I want to do it.. I want to tell her how much I love her.

With that I pulled her to me and I looked at her in eyes intensely. Her lips were quivering as she looked back into mine.

I leaned in closer and captured her lips that time I felt like I'm alive again. I can see her shocked face but she's however mingled with my moment as she kissed back. We are in our own world not minding anyone around us. My tongue was dancing with hers. And she was holding onto my collar as I gripped my arms around her waist thinking that if I won't do that  I  will lose her.