chapter 22

JENNIE POV

       "yes,i like u too oppa" she said her eyes were shone. I heard that. That's the word I need to hear from her. I immediately lifted her up I was so happy. She accepted me.. I hugged her.

    " Thank u so much baby, I thought u will say no to me ".

"How can I say no to my handsome oppa she said pinching my cheeks"

Her beautiful eyes are glistening like stars. She was so happy that smile making me crazy for her.

   I hold her waist and pulled her to me. Our bodies touched I can hear her heavy breathing on my face.

     I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in closer as I slowly captured her plump lips. I felt like an electricity passed through my body. It's like the whole butterflies clan flying at a tym.

   She responded to my kiss as we both savouring each others moment.

     Her lips were so soft, smooth mixed with strawberry scent. I love this feeling. It was so deep kiss yet a soft one .

      After sometime I slowly pulled off from the kiss and I rested my forehead on hers. I can see that she's blushing.

   I whispered in her ear.

"Ur lips tastes really sweet, baby" I said she flinched.

    She looked at me in the eyes

"U are my first kiss , oppa" she said blushing and I was so proud of myself

    "Well, I'm so lucky then" I said to her. We smiled together

  I guided her to my car as its getting late I have to drop her soon.

     It's already late I looked at my phone and it has 10 missed calls and some messages from Jisoo.

   Lisa looked at me worriedly. She knows that her unni will be mad if she is late.

       But I squeezed her hand and smile assuringly.

    I called Jisoo.

"Yah jendeukie, where is my sister?" Jisoo shouted from the other side. I can say that my eardrums pierce.

   "Shut the fuck up chu, dnt shout OK, we are on our way" I shouted back.

    "jennie, it's been 3 hrs since u took my sister how can I won't worry abt her don't shut me OK".

    Jisoo fired back.

  " She is with me, u dnt need to worry chu. Trust me".

  "Ur so full of urself jen, get ur ass off here asap with my sister or else u know me". 

   She said and hangup the call without waiting fr my reply.

   " Jisooooo, ugh".
I frowned.

   Lisa chuckled at our conversation and tapped my head.

    "Way to go oppa, if not u will see my angry unni" she said as I speed up the car

   I parked my car infront of her house. I opened the door for her to step out from the car.

       I looked at her beautiful face.

   "thank u so much oppa, I'm so happy this is the best day"

She said made my heart jump.

   "Anything for u my baby girl". I said as I took her hand and hugged her by the waist and her arms around me.