CHAPTER 14

Jisoo pov

   "I got a call from my manager that my saved money was withdrawn"  , i was shocked at first but i can say that  my account is secure then how it happened . lisa is the only one who knows everything about my account. She never did that if she wants money she will ask me fr sure .. "i thought and asked lisa if she used my money that i saved for my new car". Dad can easily buy that car for me but i don't want it that way thats why i joined in my dad's friend restaurant as a manager fr one year .lisa said that she used it for her trip to newyork , thats it. I  lose my temper and left her without saying a word. "I asked my driver to pick me up from school" .

  I just don’t know what to say she used my money for a trip with her friends.. im so pissed. "I ordered some chicken and noodles and ate them all" . when i was angry i' ll eat more . she came home after some time i was watching a movie “unni” she called me but i didn’t respond she said "sorry" , and was asking me to talk with her . but i shrugged it off . she was crying but i cant help it . she said "she was hungry , so she asked me to make something for her". “ i already ate , make urself something" , i replied coldly to her.and went to my room.

    Morning came, i woke up and straightly went to the kitchen make myself some breakfast and left some for lisa . i didn’t want to check up on her ..so, i went to my room and bathed and cameback wearing a croptop and jeans .. i have some project so i have to leave early, i drove to the school and called my driver to pick her up .. “hey jisoo, is everything ok ?” rose asked me . i smiled weakly. “where is lisa?” jennie asked looking at me . "i think she is sleeping she will come late may be i said without looking at them".  “ u haven’t talked to her yet, isn’t it ?" rose asked .. i didn’t replied. Me and jennie went to our economics class ..while rose went to her English class . its been two hours but lisa didn’t show up is she ok ? i am worrying now .after the class i called my driver “ where is lisa? Didn’t u pick her up?” i asked him. "I stuck in traffic , i didn’t even went to her sorry mam"  he said apologetically . "shut up, u could’ve just tell me atleast" i said angrily and hung up the call . "jennie, rose please come with me , i want to see lisa right now" i said worrying about her “ yeah, ok lets go",  with that we went to my home. I opened the door when i pass through the kitchen i saw the breakfast i made is still at the same place. I quickly went upstairs with jennie and rose tailing me and i stand at her door knocked “lisa” i called her but there is no response i calld her again but she was not responding “lisa, iam coming " i said and open the door and i froze at my spot from what i saw. She was layed on the floor shivering with the same dress she wore yesterday . i felt my world fell apart “lisa” i shouted and went to her and picked her up jennie carried her and placed  her on the bed . i placed my hand on her forehead . it was burning like hell. And "i can see her eyes was puffy from crying all night , the tears were dried on her beautiful cheeks" . tears slowly dropping from my eyes “lisa, baby woke up im so sorry “ i didn't  mean to do it , im so dumb please baby" but she is not responding . "i will call the doctor" , jennie said and went out . "shit, she also didn’t eat last night how did i forgot that that she doesn’t know how to cook",  i mentally cursed myself "baby, please wake up let me talk to u". "jisoo, she got a fever , it will be alright  when the doctor gave her medicine" rose said "its all my fault chaeyoung , i didnt listen to her" ,  i said crying on her shoulders. "Dnt cry , chu it will be ok" , she said hugging me softly . after sometime the doctor arrived and checked her “ she have to take rest , and make sure she doesn’t skip her food" . he said "thank u, doctor" i said and he left . “u two wait outside, i m gonna clean her with wet towel” i said then jennie and rose went out I removed her clothes and i dipped the cloth in the water and cleaned her to reduce the temperature of her body. And changed her into a comfortable wear. "Jennie and rose were palying games on their phones" i looked at the sight and smiled those two crackheads .. lisa slowly opened her eyes , i helped her to got up and sit comfortably placing a pillow on her back to relax she was about to cry but i caressed her cheek "dnt cry my princess, iam sorry for avoiding u , u really scared me" i said crying "unnie, im so sry fr using ur money without ur permission", she said in a weak tone . “u never need to ask my permission lisa , i dnt know why i got mad for just a simple car which  doesn’t even worth of ur smile",  i said looking at her “but unnie , u worked so hard for this special car", she said still crying “i don’t need any special car lisa, i want ur smile nothing is important" i said as i hugged her so tight "im sorry for making u cry all night" , i said stopping my tears to fall . jennie and rose came in "woah ,woah sister bonding" rose said made us laugh i pulled out from her hug “ i will make u a soup, just wait"  i said "shall i come with u" rose asked me "sure , but don’t disturb ok" , “fine” she huffed I chuckled ..

     "So r u really wanted to buy that car" , rose asked. "Yeah, i even worked for that" .. "oh thats very good" .she said. "U really love ur sister right"?  She asked "more than anything" I replied. "Give me atleast some of that" she whispered but i heard it and i blushed but pretend that i didn’t listen. We went back to lisa room there she was smiling with jennie i never seen her this happy.. with jennie its different .
      "Soup is ready", i said making them look at me . i sat beside lisa and feed her . "i'm sorry unnie"she said again .. "lisa, i said there is no need u to apologize .. there is nothing more important than u, im sorry for behaving like this i wont ever do like this again" .   "u have all the rights to scold me unnie, but dont ever say that u wont talk to me again" she said sobbing “i wont” i promise .. and we all laughed in unison.

Hey guyzz how are u... I know we will all be great... U know right

     Because our queens are coming...... Yayyyyyhhhhhh...

    On April 5th, 2019

   #killthislove

    I woke up yesterday and saw an update from blackpink official and Wn I opened it... Reveals Lisa baby poster...

I'm Soo happy

I'm Sooo excited this is my Frst comeback... I can feel the love, excitement and happiness...

    This is because of my queens... I love them with all my heart and soul

   Get ready blinks... Blackpinkiscoming...

And today jennie baby

And today jennie baby... Her hair is blonde.... I can't believe it

U know wt Lisa Baby captioned in this post of jennie

U know wt Lisa Baby captioned in this post of jennie... She wrote "J"

U know wt meant by that ryt...

I cant wait fr chaesoo... Guyzzzz... I'm Sooo ready for comeback... Are you???

Btw Sry Fr making u cry.. In this chapter because I only want to show you that how much Jisoo Unnie cares for her members... I only did this because so many immature blinks are fighting fr their bias... No... Blackpink is only blackpink Wn it's 4 of them...

  Stan OT4 , Stan blackpink....

Nyongan blinks Saranghae...

Jenlisa is real and always superior

Blackpink is the revolution