CHAPTER 3

JENNIE POV :

         "Serves u right" with that I left the place. How dare he? That bastard , i think that scumbag learned a lesson atleast now.. I thought. But I dnt understand that one thing y he doesn't fight me back he didn't even try to stop me. Waeyo??.. Weird.. But i shrugged it off.. And I called Chaeyong who was standing still at the place.. 

        Chaeyong-ah, I cal'd her and she came to me, "that was awesome jennie" she said n thn she gave me a high five.. Jen," let's go to the bar." She said, it's been a while since we went to the bar so I gave her a thumbs up and we drove to our condo...

       Sometimes we will stay at my condo and sometimes at her's.. Our parents are in New Zealand. So, we can only see them once in a year.. Because of their busy schedules.. I miss my brother. And my parents.. *sigh*

       Me and chaeyong decided to watch "avengers" movie so we grabbed the popcorn and watched until we fell asleep..

     After some time

      I slowly opened my eyes from my sleep.. Chaeyong is not beside me...i wonder where she is?.. I looked around and went to my kitchen without my surprise, I found chaeyong eating sandwich on the table... Aishhhh... This girl really loves food. Man.. I shook my head and said "chaeyong, let's go to the bar", she nodded and I went upstairs and went to my room and I went to the bathroom and dipped my self in the bath tub and felt the cool water on my skin.. It really feels Sooo gud.. I thought and I cleaned myself and got out to get ready... I dried my hair and then I wore the dress in my wardrobe...

      This is what jennie was wearing

    Aftr that, I came downstairs .."lets go chipmunk".. I said . "I'm ready Jennie, but u r Soo late" she said,looking a bit angrily

CHAEYOUNG was wearing this

 "I'm ready Jennie, but u r Soo late" she said,looking a bit angrily       CHAEYOUNG was wearing this

I chuckled , "Waeyo? Chipmunk, does anyone waiting for u at the bar ?" I said , and winked at her.. "Yah.. Jennie.. " She throw me my helmet but I caught it anyways.. We laughed... "K let's go" and we grabbed our keys and rode to the bar...

     AT THE BAR

    We parked our bikes and came in.. As soon as we arrived the loud music with duduuddudu song playing inside.. That's my favorite song ..we welcomed by so many sexy girls, those lustful eyes, never left our sight.. Ofc I'm the most popular girl crush... I  smirked at them... And went to a table.. Chaeyoung brought 2 cans of beer and handled me one.. That loud music is  like bang bang bang.... She said "hey jen gotta go I'll c you afterwards" she said,  and winked at me , I know wt she's gonna do.. I said just "dnt be too loud." She smirked and gave me a thumbs up... Silly girl... I said to myself drinking the beer..

    After sometime a girl beside me, with black hair, fairy skin, she wore a red color mini skirt ..but not so short looks very sexy, I look at her intently.. But I heard her suddenly said" staring is not good.. "U know..,  I was shocked but quickly answered her "yeah ,unless Ure Sooo sexy"  I whispered in her ear making her flinch a little. I chuckled. She looked at me with those lustful eyes  "do u wanna have some fun,?" She asked me seductively while drawing a line on my jawline with her fingers .. "oh shit! Dnt do that girl I'mma fuck u hard ryt now.".. It's comes out like a whisper but too loud fr her to hear.. She chuckled and leaned close to kiss my lips "I then grabbed her by her waist kissing her deeply she was Sooo hot ,I'm Sooo turned on I bit her lower lip Fr asking entrance she did and I sucked her tongue until she choke ", bt I didn't stop" I keep on sucking her tongue and make my way to her neck sucking her weak spot." "She's moaning"  "Ughhhh... I can't help this making me Sooo hot that I can't control my hormones" and I was about to kiss her again I heard a voice "jennieyahhhhh... Where are u....??" That was chaeyoung I cursed...shit not again.... Ughhhh... The girl in front of me looked at me sadly but I have to go... I can't continue this.. With that I left her hanging.. I run to chaeyoung who ruined my mood... This girl... I'm fuming ryt now... "Yah ,park chaeyong wt the fuck..".. "Why... U"........

     Hey guyzz... So another chapter fr u today... Sry as I said smut is only fr jenlisa... 😂😂😂😂😂dnt expect smut this fast.... Again sry Fr the grammatical errors... Anyways go through my story I'll update Wn I'm free... And abt the Lisoo pov I swear...i will ..its like I only wanted jen and lisa meeting should be beautiful that's wt I'm thinking so bear with me...  Dnt frgt to vote...

    BTW @eskimo7474 updated again his ig story..they gonna collaborate with blackpink

 Do u read the caption : follow the deer and

Do you know wt the answer  let me know in the comments section..... My mandu is soooo beautiful... Isn't it....

     Nyongan jenlisa blinks..

    Jenlisa is real and always be superior....

         C Ya.... Saranghae.... Blinks..

Black pink is the revolution...