chapter - 38

Bobby pov

        It's been a while  jennie. Since we fought with each other.. You are still the same not accepting ur father who was a cheater and a cold blooded. He was just used my dad to improve his business and how much he worked hard for your father and his company but still ur father looked down on him. I know about your father he was just a rude person and I don't know why I even thought him as a good person when infact he is not.my father told me everything about him. It's all in my head how can I forget what he done to my father and my family. I was alone now because of him. My father was in prison suffering always thinking that he was cheated by his bestfriend . He cried in front of me like a kid. I can't take it anymore. I want your family to suffer. Especially your father. That's why I choose you. I know how much he loves you alot. You are his prince right? If you will be sad and crying all the time because you are a loser and you can't have anything you want like always.. Life sometimes can't be fair jen. And I'll prove it to you. You will be soon feel like u are nothing but a shit. I will destroy your life. Your love life.. The one girl that u have dreamed of from the first. I thought she was just like a one night stand like all that you have before.. But later on I saw that u are really serious about this girl Huh? Ofcourse I want that too.. Cause it will be more easier for me to give you so much pain. How many times we fight it means nothing for me. I didn't Even feel that I'm satisfied with you feeling weak. But I know what makes you feel weak and lost. And that's Lisa. Your love.. Your life. I wonder what will you do when u have consequences to face from now on. I am on my way to execute my perfect plan jen. I'll never forget how my dad cried and how I was been alone all this time. now.. It's pay back time Kim. Get ready for it.. Coz it will shake your whole existence. Until then have fun with your girlfriend and with your friends. You will be hated by the person you love. It's really fun to watch you like that. With that your father will be sad too because his one and only Prince Charming is lost in her love life and she can't take care of her company with a broken heart. How he can take care of his company when he's getting old.. That will be awesome.. And you are not deserve to be a friend of mine. I never thought that you are using me like ur father used my father. You are exactly like him. What people will say about you is absolutely true.. You are badass bitch, cold hearted. Mark my words..

  I. Will. Ruin. You.. I shouted to the top of my lungs angrily..

     " Hey... Calm down bro.. Didn't you forget  that I'm here..?" My friend said coming to me.

      "I can't hold it bro.. It was eating my nerves.. I want her to see destroyed infornt of my eyes.." I said frustrated.

   "Yeah I know . So what's your plan now? How you wanna do it.. I'll help you.."  He said tapping my shoulder.

  He is really a great friend. Who can I always count on.

    "You know the girl who is new?"

  "Ooh.. Yes ..who would't know her.. She is so popular among girls now in our school" He said excitedly.

    "Yeah. She is.. She will help us.."

   "Huh? Tzuyu will help us why? Is she  have to do anything  with your plan?"  He asked me curiously..

  "Yeah.."

  "What is it?"

"You will know soon bro"

  "But I'm excited bro.. Can't you tell me now.."

   "No.. I can't.. I don't want to spoil the fun. First of all I want you to arrange a meet for us. So that we can talk privately for some time"