chapter - 42

Here we go for seulrene.. Heheh💞💞

Seulgi pov

   Shit! I can't believe it.. Irene is so beautiful. So Means so beautiful. I think I didn't seen her beauty before like this.. What an angel! I don't have enough time to breathe when she entered into the room. I feel like I'm suffocating when she was walking to me with a confused look on her face. Of course what can I expect it's been five years since we saw or met each other. There's so many changes in her.. Her beauty is beyond I can imagine .. I'm out of words . She looks so ethereal. For once I thought may be I wasn't her soul mate. We are rich but what the fuck.. She looks so elegant and I can say it that she may be forget about me or she was just pretending I don't know exactly. But when I looked at her she didn't turn or she didn't even show any disgust.. Did she recognize me? Ughhhh.. Why the hell it's been like this? Her lips are so kissable.. I never had the chance to kiss her before when we were young back then. We were always been walking hand in hand, shares some long talks, I make her blush and her smile that makes my heart flutter. It was so soft.. And she loved it so much when I let her hug me whenever she want to. My chest is her best pillow.. I never complained and her hair spray smell.. I didn't even still forget that.
Her eyes stared into mine as mine with hers. I don't know how long we been staring at each other until jennie brought us back..

  Her eyes are like magnets and I can't help but to attract towards them.

  When her sisters introduced me as their best friend her eyes showed surprise. May be she doesn't know about us being friends. And even me, I don't know before that she is Jennie's unni until jen told me. Who knows that they will be sisters by blood.. I'm so foolish if only I know that before then I can easily able to get to her not wasting my time . Why the hell I didn't find jennie right after she left..

  There's no use of thinking about that now.. Cause past is past. No one can change that.. But what about the future now.. She is infront of me eating cutely and her lips are so tempting... Even at this time also I'm being a pervert.. Aishhhh.. Now I'm being more impatient.. I have to talk to her.. Curiosity killing me that I need to ask her if she still have feelings for me or may be she just wanted to leave me again. I wanted to know everything that happened when she left. I can bet that she had a reason . She won't do anything without thinking.. So I still have trust on her.. More than anyone. But will I survive after she say about her boyfriend? Even I said I'm okay with that to my friends.. I still am not sure about that.. For fucks sake.. She is my girlfriend before.. I can't able to take it and forget her that easily.. If only  it was simple . Then why I have to suffer all these years? It's not.. It will fucking hurts me so much.. And I don't want to see her with another man who doesn't even worth to have her. These are all making me crazy.. At first I thought I'm going to meet her after years and I was so happy that I waited till it was evening looking at my wallclock for about 6 hours.. And now it was like am I going to meet her as someone's girl? No... Don't say it.. Just don't..

  Don't think about anything else seulgi first talk with her and then you'll know what should you have to do. I said to myself finally having the guts to talk to her.. But before I spoke up I didn't notice that.. I was thinking about all these by staring  at her..

    Suddenly.. Jen asked her if she wants to talk to me and I was so feeling scared and nervous what will be her answer.. She just looked at me when jen said she really wanted to talk.. But I'm still waiting for her answer.. Then chae asked me to talk with her if she dont want to make a move.. As I was about to tell something.. She is the only one who got up

   I want to talk to her she said made my heart dance and I'm squealing inside.. And I followed her from beside and her ass was so good..looking hot.. And I felt myself hardening down there .