chapter -29

AUTHOR POV

   After seulgi left for the meeting jennie got up from the couch looking at the three..

  "Let's go" she said as she took Lisa with her first. Behind them Jisoo and chae tailing her.

   The whole drive was silent.. No one was dare to speak a word.

  Jennie parked the car and they all went inside the house.. Jennie went to her room straight leaving them in the hall.

    Flash back when Jisoo, Lisa and chae arrived at the seulgi's office..

    When the trio was about to enter the room they heard jennie and seulgi was arguing.. Lisa wanted to go in but was stopped by chaeyoung.. They  felt so bad for seulgi when Jennie said those words to her. Lisa wanted to stop jennie..but she doesn't want to involve in between but the tear drop that was fall from her eye as seulgi wiped it in a second didn't go unnoticed by Lisa.. The moment she thought that she has something in her heart ..she wants to talk about that after with jennie..

  Flashback ends..

Jennie in her room.. She just layed on the bed processing in her mind that what had happened before..

  They usually fight and have small arguments but never in her life she felt that guilty as she is now.. She doesn't know what happened to her that made her talk like this with her best friend. It wasn't really a big fight but yet enough to break them apart...

  She slowly closed her eyes... She didn't say a word.. Since they arrived here.. Not even with Lisa.. They thought she wants time to think..

   After sometime.. The door slowly creaked open wide with an angel coming towards her... It was Lisa. Her love... Her heart beats faster... Lisa  always have the same effect on jennie... She knows that too...

    Lisa reached her as she sat beside jennie..

   They looked at each others eyes..

  "Do you wanna say something?" Lisa asked her..

   Jennie hugged her tight as she hide her face in the crook of her neck... Her heavy breaths made Lisa giggle..

   "Do you regret what did you say earlier to her?" Lisa asked hugging her back..

    Jennie nodded...

   "You made a mistake, do u know that?"

   Jennie pulled off from the hug and looked at her sadly...

  "Yes.. " She mumbled...

 " Jennie.. I know how much you love me..im so sorry for the morning.. I felt jealous and that's true.. But later chae explained everything to me.. I understood that she just did it for fun.. But what you did really made me sad oppa. I think she was in love with someone.. I wonder if she even share that with you or not.. But when you said those words.. I can clearly saw her eyes.. Tearing up.. But she forced to stop... But she failed when I noticed a tear drop in her eyes.. She wiped it.. She is hurt.. "

  She sighed as she continued..

"Love will make us weak and also strong.. Its about the situations that we are in.. Or we dealt with.. Those words literally made her sad. Trust me she is in love.. " Lisa said firmly..

Looking into her eyes..

   "You two know her more than anyone..jendeukie.."  Jisoo said as she just entered into the room with chae..