chapter - 32

Jennie Pov                      

                  Yesterday when i was relaxing on the bed i got a notification and i saw it was from insta.i opened it and saw jungkook followed me and i follow him back . i saw that he liked so many pictures of me with chae. In one picture he commented. I touched on the comment section and he wrote “it will be gud if we hangout tomorrow bro’s”. I replied with “why not , sure “. And i saw chae replied that shes coming too. Within a second i got a a video  call from chae , i pressed the answer button and kookie was there too. So we talked about for sometime about going somewhere to have fun. Atlast we decided to go to the beach . i didnt even told my girlfriend about this.but kookie said dont tell them he will take care of it. Then it will be okay . if she knows ...i thought . oh my god dont think about that jennie.she will get mad for sure.i laughed myself thinking about her and slept.

                 The next morning i did my routines and i called my bro’s to come over here and i know that my lisa is on her way to the school with chu. Kookie said they both knows we are going out so without a second thought i called my girl .i didn't told her where we going . coz i know beach will be fun with the three of us .so many girls with bikinis aishh..my mind though. I literally dreaming of them. But i rememebered that lisa said “behave” and i gulped without knowing . wow her effect is so strong huh..

i was waiting for them, after sometime chae and kookie were at my doorstep . i was on the couch scrolling down the ig feed in my phone and signalled them to come in.

   "Hey bro" kookie cal’d me and throw the keys on my face.

"Whats this?"

"Your turn jen " chae said smirking .

   "Wae?"

I asked looking at her

"Coz you lost"  she said adjusting her collar .

"In your dreams ". i said throwing back the keys at her. But she didnt catch it and stood there.
"Dont you remember jen?" kookie asked me.

Huh.. i said before thinking of what happened on the other night.

We were in the car talking about something then we played rock paper scissors again and...

"You lost"

they both finished it for me. I groaned in frustration .

"Ugh..what the fuck.i hate to drive .." i said

"What if my sister was in it . do you let her drive or you will drive ? " kookie asked me.

"Yah ,comeon bro, riding with girlfriend is different though and it will be my pleasure "

.
"Ooh.its because she is your girl and we are your friends." He said putting his arms around my neck and gripped it tight.

  " Yup.now leave me and get ur asses up in here"  i said as i escaped from his arms and passed through them followed by laughing kookie and annoyed chae.

    They didnt drive since i lost the bet so , i dont have any choice left than to drive ..

   So we reached the beach around 11 coz it is so far from the town and the sun was so bright today and so hot.
I parked the car and we stepped out . it took 3 hours for us to reach there.we listen to the songs repeatedly singing our lungs out until we lost your voice and there is kookie who keep on telling jokes and also about his crushes ..we laughed so hard coz he said that he doesn’t like even one of them and when he was about to court a girl she fell for another handsome boy...what a pity !