Platform 9 3/4

Everyone came to see them off, including Percy, who kept shooting nervous glances at Hermione. When she saw him, he finally called her over.

"What's up Percy? You looked troubled." Hermione said, looking concerned.

"Nothing really. It's just- look, I'm not suppose to be telling you this, but, since you're the brightest witch I've ever come across of your age, I trust you with this; be careful at Hogwarts. I know I shouldn't be putting you in any trouble and extra work, but, could you please just keep an eye on your classmates and the school boundaries ? Just look at it sometimes, you know, nothing much." Percy said, scratching his head.

"Of course. But may I ask why?" Hermione said, curious.

"Ah, well I might just have to tell you. You see, though the Voldemort is defeated and dead, and the Death Eaters are in Azkaban, well those we could find, their children will be attending Hogwarts-"

"What?!" Hermione gasped.

Percy sighed. "Yes. It's true. We have Intel that some of the Death Eaters want to avenge his death. They don't believe he is dead, given last time when everyone thought he was dead and he wasn't.

"They are afraid that he'll return. They want to kill 'the boy who lived' and his friends; especially Ron and 'the brightest witch of her age,' as you're known." he said, looking at Hermione.

Hermione sighed, frustrated.

"Well, I'll try my best, Percy. I'll keep an eye out for Ron and Harry. Do they know about this?" She asked. They could hear the shuffling of feet growing louder. It was time to leave.

"No, they don't. I can't tell Ron or Ginny because the Ministry will know if I do tell a family member, I can't tell Harry because - I just don't want him to have that burden again. You're the only one apart from him strong enough to handle this so I am telling it to you." he paused before he continued, "But you cannot tell this to anyone, ok? I'll be in huge trouble if it gets leaked out."

Hermione smiled. "Of course, I'll keep it a secret."

Percy looked relieved. "Send an owl to me if anything strange does happen. Now off you go, your mom is searching for you."

She smiled tiredly and heads towards the big group.

"Oh Hermione, be safe darling. Write to us when you can." Said Mrs. Granger, kissing Hermione on top of her head. Her father then hugs her.

"I'll write to you. Don't worry, the danger has gone. I'll be fine." She smiles reassuringly at her parents.

Bill and Fluer said good bye to her.

Then Mrs. Weasley turns to her, "Hermione dear, I hope you enjoy your last year." she says, hugging Hermione tightly.

"Hermione, study well." Said Mr. Weasley.

"I will," she said, smiling at them,"Thank you for everything-"

"-Hermione!" Cut in George, hugging her."If you need any joke stuff, let me know."

"I will George, thanks." She said, grinning.

The train doors started to close. George put her stuff in the train and and turned to her.

"Don't do anything too dangerous, Hermione." He said, looking gravely at her.

"What do you mean?" She said, startled.

"I heard. What Percy said. With extendable ears of course." He added, looking at Hermione's confused expression.

"Oh."

George sighed. As he got down he said, "Just please be careful. You're my sister now. And I don't want my sister to get hurt, not after-" he broke off, looking down.

Hermione was overjoyed on hearing him call her his sister. She rushed to hug him, knowing what he meant to say; he couldn't loose anyone else; Not after Fred.

"I'll be careful. I promise."

George smiled kindly at her as he got down. The train doors closed and was about to move when Fluer suddenly raced to the window where Hermione sat.

"Hermione! I forgot to tell you that I'll be coming to Hogwarts to visit soon, along with the Beauxbatons. I hope to see you soon!" She said, smiling broadly.

Hermione returned it as the train started to move, and they waved and waved until they could no longer see the platform.