Weird things and Apperation

"He asked me to accompany him." Draco said, worried.

Professor McGonagall looked at him puzzled. "I wonder why?"

Draco have her a sheepish smile. "I was looking for Granger and Potter. Weaslette said they had some duties and I thought I could help them. Weasley over here tried to stop me, but then I just got curious. She then, of course accompanied me."

Ginny nodded. "On our way towards the Great Hall, where I told him you were, Professor Aberforth saw us. When Malfoy asked him where you were, he asked us to come with him."

"We reached the school ground, and he tried to apparate us somewhere-"

"But before he did apparate us, somewhere in muggle London, blue jets hit him, precisely." Said Draco, frowning.

"Wait," said Hermione,"He did apparate you to muggle London?"

"Oh yes,"said Ginny.

"How? How can you apparate from the grounds?" Hermione questioned.

"The barrier broke, Hermione. Due to the war." Professor McGonagall said, sighing.

"How did you come back?" Professor McGonagall questioned, clearly confused.

"Malfoy apparated us back to the gates." Said Ginny.

All of them looked at Draco, impressed.

Dumbledore smiled from his portrait at Draco. "That's lovely, Mr. Malfoy. Thank you."

Draco muttered a no problem.

"That's really good, Mr. Malfoy. Now, let Aberforth rest beside Harry-"

"What happened to Harry?" Ginny asked, suddenly looking at him. He stirred.

"Not now, Ginny." Whispered Hermione. Ginny nodded and rushed to his side.

"Did any of you perform any counter spell? Or see the attackers? Or healing spell? Anything?" Asked Professor McGonagall.

"Yes," said Draco, looking at Ginny. "She used a Confoundus spell at the attacker before we left. Then, she tried a spell- what was that?"

"Episkey. Luna tried it on Harry, and it worked.  But it was for minor injuries only." She said, flustered.

Professor McGonagall beamed at her."That's absolutely lovely, Miss Weasley! That makes a great difference in dying and living! Fifty points to Gryffindor and Slytherin!"

Draco grinned and Ginny beamed.

"Good job, Ginny!" Said Hermione.

"Nice one, Ginny!" Said Ron, clasping her on her back.

Hermione felt odd that none of them were complementing Draco, so she decided to do so.

"That was really awesome, Malfoy! Good job!" Hermione said.

Draco grinned. "I was worried whether we would be able to make it back in piece, and since there were three of us, I had never done it before, I was sure we'd all be splinched."

Hermione smiled at him."But it turned out well!"

"It would appear to be so. But what would you expect of me? Nothing less than awsome." He said cockily.