Test 1/2

The Hogwarts Quidditch team had been chosen and the list was placed in every common room-

Main players:
1. Seeker- Harry Potter (Gryffindor)
2. Beaters- James Summerby (Hufflepuff) and Theodore Nott (Slytherin)
3. Chasers- Cho Chang (Ravnclaw), Ginerva Weasley (Gryffindor) and Draco Malfoy (Slytherin)
4. Keeper- Ronald Weasley (Gryffindor)

Substitute players:
Vaisey (Slytherin), Quinnah (Gryffindor), Matthews (Hufflepuff) and Smith (Ravenclaw)

Team Captain:
Draco Malfoy (Slytherin)

The Gryffindors were in high spirits, mainly because three out of seven players belong to their house. But they were still a little disappointed that the captain was a Slytherin. But that didn't dampen their mood of having the most players on the team.

"Harry, you're the best seeker ever! You sure make Gryffindor proud!"

"Hooray for the two Weasleys!"

"Weasleys are our King and Queen!"

The common room cheered for the Newley chosen Hogwarts Quidditch team. Harry, Ginny and Ron were so happy that they forgot that they were cross with each other.

"That broom, Harry," said Ron happily, "Helped me a lot. I just can't thank you enough."

Harry grinned. "No problem, Ron! Congratulations on making the team!"

Ginny hugged Harry and Ron. "I can't believe it! What will mum say? She'll freak out!"

Hermione smiled at them. She hadn't seen them this happy in a long time.

Come to think of it, she thought, I don't remember a time when they were this happy.

After some celebration (that included Butterbeer and chocolates from Honey Dukes), the Gryffindors slowly left the common room. It was evening now, and the other schools came back to Hogwarts.

"Astronomy tower?" Asked Hermione, and Harry and Ron nodded.

"I have some work here, 'Mione. I'll se you guys in a bit." Said Ginny, turning to talk to a first year.

The three of them walked to the astronomy tower lazily. They wore identical grins on their faces, no doubt because of the success of Harry, Ginny and Ron, making it to the team.

They reached the tower, tired.

Twilight, thought Hermione. How beautiful.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Said Harry, echoing her thoughts. The pinkish- orange sky looked absolutely stunning. "One would've thought everything beautiful was long gone." He said, slowly.

Hermione and Ron nodded. Cool air hit their faces gently, causing them to close their eyes and hear wistfully for something- a voice, a song, anything their heart desired at that blissful moment.

A soft melody played inside Hermione's head. She played that music herself. That melody, that piece of art had described all the pain, loss and hatred she felt. Apart from books, there was something else that she loved to do. How she longed to do that again.

Hermione opened her eyes first. She turned around, desperately looking for something. Then she saw a bench.

"Aha!" She said.