Five in a row and Peeves

The next day classes resumed as normal, with Hogwarts high in alert of a possible infiltration.

Draco had written to his mother, asking her if she was alright. He was furious as the Cullens because they did not tell him how they aquired it; was there a dual he wasn't aware of? Was his mother alright? And how was he unaware of this secret time Turner his mother had hidden in plain sight? So many questions flooded his mind that he was verry restless.

Professor McGonagall had stuck to her word and kept a professor always with Hermione with Luna and Ginny by her side.

She of course, couldn't help feel delighted by the extra lessons of advanced literature she was reciveing.

"Mr. Malfoy," Professor McGonagall said, entering the class rather tiredly. 

"Professor Slughorn wants to meet you. Go to his office now." 

Draco raised his eyebrows but nodded.

Professor McGonagall opened her book and read something out of it. Then she looked at the class .

"Okay class, now turn to page number 321.  Today's topic is new and un-natural Animagus. An un-natural Animagus is a person who forces himself or herself to become and Animigus."

Meanwhile, Draco went to meet Professor Slughhorn.

"Yes, Professor?" Asked Draco, once inside the Professor's study.

Professor Slughorn motioned him to sit down.

"Fancy some tea?"

Draco shook his head.

Professor Slughorn shrugged and poured himself some tea.

"Did you know your mother was a student of mine?" He asked.

Draco nodded. "Yes, she did mention."

Slughorn smiled. "Yes, yes, I would've thought so. She was a bright student, in my subject at least, yes, that she was, your mother."

Draco half smiled. "So you called me here for...?"

"Ah yes," said Professor slughhorn. "Your mother has written to me. Many times, in fact, after hearing about all these attacks. She wanted you to write to her."

"I did, in fact, write today to her." Said Draco. "If that is all-"

Professor Slughorn closed the door abruptly, using a spell.

"Um, professor-"

"No, that is not all, Draco. Those warnings - did you know anything about them? " The Professor asked.

Draco shook his head and gripped his wand. Going a little wacky today, aren't you, Slughorn? He thought.

Professor Slughorn sighed. "These things,  Draco, are the same signs - that of before the war!"

Draco's eyes narrowed. "What are you trying to say, Professor?"

Professor Slughorn cast a spell to open the door.

"All I'm saying is, smarten up, don't be foolish. Don't ignore the signs like the last time."

Draco raised his eyebrows and left the room, with Slughorn's eyes following him.

Back in class, Professor McGonagall yawned. "I'm sorry. I was saying -"

Hermione, Harry and Ron exchanged looks. "Isn't she oddly tired today?" Said Hermione, to Harry who was observing the professor keenly.