George, Hermione and Draco

"Thank you forgot gathering on such short notice. It so happened that, today, that one of the Hogwarts Professor, Aberforth was attacked in the school grounds." Professor McGonagall said and the audience gasped.

"Yes, but he will recover soon, I am told. This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with. Now, I know that we had decided to work in the protection charms and barriers on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I think it would be bette if we man the boundaries as soon as possible. This is an emergency, given that two schools will be visiting us next week."

Everyone nodded.

"I think, Minerva, we need to start raising the barriers tonight. Hogwarts is not safe if Aberforth has been attacked inside the school boundaries." Kingsley said.

"I agree. I think, since all of us here know how to produce the protection charms-a simple protego for starters will do, we need to get to work immediately." Said Mr. Weasley.

"Oh yes, Arthur," smiled Professor McGonagall. "And later, if you would be kind enough to let Molly stay back, given she is excellent with casting spells and charms? If, of course, you can stay back, Molly."

"Oh yes I can, and I will." Said Mrs. Weasley firmly.

"Lovely. Now, let us all head outside, wands ready. Prefects, DA members and Heads, you are to come too."  Professor McGonagall said, motioning them to follow her.

As everyone headed outside, George joined Hermione, Harry, Ginny and Ron.

"Attacks, huh?" He asked quietly.

"Yea. We have no idea who did it. We only know Ginny was there with him." Said Harry, raising his wand in front of him as they reach the entry.

"And Malfoy." Ginny interjected.

"Malfoy? You don't think he had anything to do with this, do you?" George asked.

"No." Said Hermione. "He saved them all."

George raised his eyebrows. "But you are not hurt, are you?" He asked Ginny.

She shook her head.

"Oh, and by the way, me, Harry and Ron take Occulmency classes." Hermione whispered to George.

He opened his eyes wide. "Why?" He asked.

"Shh." Said Ron, Harry and Hermione.

"Not so loudly." Said Ron.

"Sorry. But-"

"Now, if all of you will listen to me." Said Professor McGonagall. "Let three people take one side. And then, cast the Protego spell." Then she, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley took one side.

Everyone started dividing up.

"It's alright, Ginny. Go on with Harry and Ron, I'll go with Hermione." Said George.

"Let's take this side, near the black lake." Said Hermione.

They were in the centre, really. It was odd, it seemed as if everyone was closing in on them. Not too close of course, just enough to be out of the earshot.

Hermione felt it odd, but shook it off.

There's no time to overthink this, she thought.

George and Hermione raised their wands when they heard someone.

"Mind if I join you?" Asked Draco.