Information in the stars

The group hurried into the Forbidden Forest. It was getting darker, and foggy.

"Lumos." Said Draco and Hermione at the same time and Hermione gave an awkward cough. Harry and Ginny smirked.

As they walked towards the place Harry had dropped the stone, he advise discreetness.

"Keep an eye out for anything odd." He said.

They started searching. "Describe the stone again, will you, Harry?" Said Ron after ten minutes of fruitless searching.

"It's red; almost like a cut gem. It's not very big- neither is it too small." He said, describing the stone with hand gestures. And they went back to searching.

"Harry," said Ginny, quietly approaching him. "Harry, it isn't here."

Harry looked worried. "It has to be, Ginny! Where else would it be?" He whispered hurriedly.

Ginny was expressionless. "You know here else it could be."

Harry looked at Ginny, tired. "Ginny..."

"Harry, please. We both know Hermione too well. She wouldn't say it aloud if she wasn't 90 percent sure. There is a small chance of her making a mistake. But please, let's not rule out the possibility. Okay?"

Harry sighed. "Alright Gin. Search one more time though, okay?"

Ginny smiled and kissed his cheek. "Alright."

The group searched for an hour more.

"Potter, we aren't getting anywhere with this. It's getting late; We better move out." Said Draco finally.

The group agreed.

"So this means," said Luna, "that someone took the stone."

Ron turned to Luna. "How can you be so sure? It could be an animal."

Luna shook her head. "Of course not, Ron. This is a Magical stone we are talking about. So we know that the stone will not be eaten by an animal. It cannot be touched by just any animal unless it is a magical creature. "

Hermione nodded slowly. "And that means we have two searching options."

Ron's eye's widened. "People or magical creatures!"

Luna nodded.

"We can however, rule out the magical creatures, right?" Said Neville. "Because the page was ripped. Meaning a witch or a wizard took it."

Luna shrugged.

"What?" Said Ginny, addressing Luna.

"It's just that this path is frequently crossed by Centaurs. We could ask them if they saw anyone cross this path, right?" Said Luna.

Harry smiled. "Of course, Luna! Brilliant. Let's go, then."

Hermione's breathing suddenly became ragged. "Um, Harry? You might want to turn behind."

The group turned towards Hermione's gaze and they froze.

There they saw a group if Centaurs standing and watching them, not too far away.

They exchanged glances. Luna and Harry were the first to recover.

"Sirs." said Luna, bowing shallowly to them and made two graceful moves.