three

*** indicates a cut in the vlog

I apologize in advance for taking a long time to update. I redid the whole chapter bc I didn't want to put out something I wasn't proud of :) + i've been super busy with school. try my hardest to update every mondays !

"Guys, I'm here with Desiree Crawford." I smile at the camera while I sat in the passenger seat of David's car. "If you live in LA, you've see her at a party. She's also known for wasting her time in college just to pursue a career in modeling."

I subconsciously cover my mouth with hands as I burst into a fit of laughter. His mirrors my actions before I contain myself, trying hard to find words to say.

"Hi." I smile into the camera because that's all I could do. He pretty much summed up my entire life.

***

"So you actually graduated college?" he questions as we sat in standstill traffic. "Yes David, I graduated with a degree in pharmaceutical science."

"Why would you waste your degree like that?" he looks at me in disbelief.

"Well I don't see it as a waste. I did have a job right after I got out of college but I hated going to work everyday. Modeling was a breathe of fresh air."

"You get more money modeling, don't you?" he turns over to face me with a smug look.

"Yeah, I do." I sheepishly smile, going along with his joke.

***

"Get in the backseat." He tells me, "We're surprising my friends."

I swing my legs over the console before falling to the floor of his car. Laughing in response, I hide behind the passenger seat.

In about five minutes the door opens and closes. "What's going on?" The voice wearily questions. From what I could recall from watching his vlogs, it sounded like Zane.

"We're partying tonight." David tells him as we begin to drive off. "I'm still a little worn out from yesterday." He whines.

"Really? Guess I have to tell Desiree that we're not going anymore." David sighs, pushing his hair back.

"What?! Desiree Crawford?! No, I was just joking!" Zane exclaims.

"Nope, too late."

"David, I'm joking. Let's go." Zane pleads.

"Ehh." David groans, "I don't know how she would feel about you going anyways."

"Oh what do you know what Desiree Crawford would want?" he sasses.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?"

I pop up from behind the seat, wrapping my arms around his neck as he sits there, mouth parted looking at me in disbelief.

***

"I just want to know why all these girls agree to film with you." Zane says as he joins me in the backseat while we wait for the next person in front of their house. "How much is Seatgeek paying you?"