seventeen

sorry for being such a sad bitch the last two updates. i'm still a sad bitch but i'm trying not to let that keep me from updating bc i love this story. hearing his family speak up puts a lot of ease into my mind. and this. this helps me a lot more.

also i didn't mention this, but pls don't be mad at for having them break up bc it's only going to get worse from here hehehehehehe. just kidding. or am i? 😉

and to those wondering, Desiree is played by Savannah Palacio known as savpalacio on IG. Make sure you check her out, she's a stunnnnaaa!

Desiree was set on living a hot girls summer from now on. The more alcohol she consumed, the more her anger grew for the man she devoted her love and time to. How, she wondered, how could he ever break up with me?

The shots did instill a lot of confidence in Desiree that she wasn't used to and was having a hard time handling. She didn't know if she wanted to walk across the bar to the man that had been eyeing her for the last three hours in attempts to get her attention.

Or if she'd walk up to that other random guy in the middle of the dance floor that had been sending signals her way.

She decided against all of that, grabbed the shot she ordered and downed it, taking hold of Brennens wrist and leading him to the dance floor.

He was taken aback by her actions at first, considering that he himself, was a tad bit drunk, but he trusted her.

So as she swayed her ass against his groin, his hands had a tight grip around her waist, pulling her as close as possible. It was something about the way he held her at this moment that made him want more.

Maybe she missed Jeff's affection so much that attention from anyone was good enough for her. But dancing against Brennen made her crave him, in ways she never looked at him.

Surely he felt the same way. He wanted her also. But it was never like that before. Once again a victim from of alcohol. But she didn't care and neither did Brennen. All they cared about was how much they wanted each other.

They danced the night away until beads of sweat built on the temples of their forehead with their hearts endlessly beating.

***

The sound of loud barking ran through my ears, interrupting me in my sleep. My initial response was to groan, not from being awaken, but from the pounding headache that I was already experiencing.

I brace myself as the bright rays from the sun shine on my face, causing me to squint to view my surroundings. There was no way I could recall the events from last night but as I study everything around me, I'm in bed in my own room.

Snoring beside me takes me by surprise and I was scared at who the random person in my bed might be. Looking over, I see Brennen sound asleep and before I sigh in relief, a wave of panic washes over me.

I was fucking naked. Not bra and panty naked, butt ass naked. Something prompted me to throw my arms against his chest in order to wake him up. "Brennen, wake the fuck up." I panic, wrapping the blanket around my chest.

He abruptly jumps up and has the same reaction waking up. Annoyed by the sun but also in pain from the hangover.

"What's wrong?" He groans in sheer agitation. I turn to face him and his beautiful hazel eyes are studying my worried face. "What the fuck happened last night?"