twenty five

sorry if there's typos, i get too lazy to reread some times lol.

also, i cut the noel chapter shorter bc i don't want to bore some of y'all.

desicrawford: the long ass drive was so worth it 👤: thenoelmiller❤️: colbybrock, brennen & 1

👤: thenoelmiller
❤️: colbybrock, brennen & 1.1 million liked
💬: comments on this post have been limited

codyko: noel is 100% such a melt with 10/10 banter
> thenoelmiller: only bc she's my type of paper bruv
kelsey_kreppel: noel has talked about you non stop for the last two months and i haven't met you yet
> desicrawford: bc he knows that when we meet, you'll take me away from him
daviddobrik: i wish you jumped
> desicrawford: only way i wouldn't jumped is if you're going down with me
natalinanoel: i'm so jealous 😭
> desicrawford: you gotta make david take you
> eringilfoy: the only reason why david would feel the need to go is so we could jump off of it

"Noel," I say in complete awe, "I cannot believe that you planned this." Quite frankly, this past week has convinced me that people in my life know me much better than I do. In all honesty, I thought my date with Noel would be some fancy dinner. But the fact that we spent the last four hours driving, finding some random fast food place and sat in the parking lot eating, was much better than a five star, stuffy and an expensive restaurant.

Not to say that I don't like those kinds of dates because I want to feel like royalty at times, but they can be overwhelming. "C'mon Desiree, you don't deserve some basic ass date." The time, effort, and dedication that was put into this absolutely warms my heart. It truly goes to show how much he appreciates me and wants the absolute best for me.

The view was absolutely breathtaking, the plantation scene tied to the overall beauty. We were tucked in between the mountains, the crystal blue sky and lush, green vegetation. I wasn't exactly sure what was growing beneath us but it added to the essence of the trip.

"You know, this isn't my first time on a hot air balloon." He stood right enact to me, our arms brushing next to each other as we hovered over the ledge of the weaved basket. "No?"

"No. The first time I went was when my family and I went on a trip to France. My dad and I were extremely close so he took me on a hot air balloon." I reminisce of the memory that it so vivid in my head. "He said "This is only for us, I need to spend time with you so you know how much I love and appreciate you. You are the reason why I am a father.""

I miss that man each and everyday. Cancer is a real bitch. Losing my dad taught me the importance of life and others around us. He was supposed to live longer. "You don't talk about your family much." I didn't talk about my family at all. At times, it felt like such a sore topic. They didn't even feel like family sometimes.