eighteen

like i said, there would be an update very soon :)

vlogsquadupdates: we got the fucking tea bitches and it's time to expose

A reliable source recently contacted VSUpdates informing us that Jeff and Desiree were secretly dating for approximately five months before just recently splitting. The source informed to us that it was a mutual breakup but as we continue to dig, is that really the case?

As we look back at the last few months of vlogs, we can officially see the two share a couple of questionable moments that we completely overlooked. From our eyes, they seemed innocent and friendly. To say this is a shocker is an understatement.

As for their "mutual" breakup? Pictures surfaced last week of Brennen and Desiree together at a night club looking a little too close for comfort. The two are considered best friends and have been for the last four years. So is it really a surprise that this is the, "bestfriends fall in love" situation?

We suspect that something was going on between the two even before Jeff and Desiree broke up which has been confirmed by yet another source. We were told that they've been hooking up for the last two weeks which led to the rising stars ultimate breakup.  

This is a lot to handle and we wouldn't make a post if we didn't think it's true. But let's be real, this shit is hot and fresh.

👤: brennen, jeff & desicrawford
❤️ 2.3 million likes
💬: 638.4 k comments

account2: oh. my. fucking. god.
account4: WHAT DID I SAY. WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY.
account9: YOOOOOOO DESIREE REALLY IS A CHEATING ASS BITCH SHES CANCELLED, FINALLY SIISHSJSKDHS
account45: plot twist of the damn year
account32: peep how no one from the vlog squad has said anything about this yet lmao

stassiebaby: this is so sad. spreading false rumors like this. get a fucking life.
account57: okay but is it a rumor though?
stassiebaby: why is it any of your concern, it's none of your business and was kept private for a reason.
account345: but when you're a social media influencer, you have nothing private.
shuapeck: that's a really insensitive thing to say. because we've amassed a large following, it disqualifies us from being able to have a private life? disgraceful.
account345: so then confirm what is and isn't a rumor
stassiebaby: we don't owe you anything so we don't have to do shit. have a nice day and leave them the fuck alone.

account283: okay but can we at least talk about how cute they are 😢
account24: fuck no because desiree is a cheater. i don't support that. fuck her.