3

Ring

Ring

"Hi, Chaeyoung ah."

Long days after, with the shroom coming in with his black shirt and pink lettering by the middle of it. He looks plain and simple today, except for the earring.

"What's up?"

"Sorry, I wasn't able to visit for days." He timidly said, scratching the back of his head and starts to look around the shelves walking closer.

"You don't owe me anything to always visit."

"Why do you always sounds like you're rejecting me?" He sternly said.

I wonder if it's one of his pranks? I should check his sleeves.

"I'm not."

"Well you sure sound like it." He smiles at me vaguely and picked the flower again that he always look into, "Here."

"Yugyeom, please don't tell me this is a prank." I sighed, rolling my eyes at him.

I hate to be serious with him and in the end, it was just a tease.

"It isn't." He looks at me again with his serious face and I get it.

"Alright." I copied the sincere look, "But I don't really always rejects you." I start to wrap his flowers for him looking down after.

I didn't want this kind of conversation actually.

"If you say so." He puffs his cheeks as he wait for his flower, "If you don't really rejects me, come to our year end party this weekend."

"Year end? The year is not even close to an end."

"Well, you know how statues and parties works."

"Here." I gave the flower to him but he was not leaving. He was waiting for my reply, eyeing me.

"You can bring Nayeon with you." He appealed.

"You like her, don't you?"

"I told you there are only two girls that --"

"Bla bla bla." I've cutted him in and rolled my eyes for the nth time, "Is Tzuyu gonna be there? I don't want to be out of place once Nayeon gets all over the party."

"Don't worry, Tzuyu is gonna be there and I'll let her know."

"Alright alright, just text me the location and time."

"Copy that, shorty!" He waves goodbye while I make face at him.

-