29

I haven't slept good last night

I haven't slept good last night. I was overthinking. I needed an alcohol with me right now, to divert this illusive mind.

What time is it?

It's evening already. I'm so daze and confuse that I haven't got off my bed for almost the whole day.

"Hey, you're early for tomorrow." Dahyun sarcastically said, already sweeping the floor since we're about to close.

Ring

"Welcome." Dahyun greeted and threw me the broomstick, striding her way by the counter.

As the customer got far, few feet away from the counter and looking by the shelves, I came closer to Dahyun.

"Did Mina came here earlier?" I asked.

"Shut the name for awhile." She hissed at me lowly, trying to reach for my mouth.

"What? Why?"

That's the time; the probably last customer for the day handed out the flowers to Dahyun.

Tsubaki.

I unconsciously glanced at the customer; A girl with a short hair by her shoulder, round face, pale skin, and her smile was different, it was a boyish smile.

There's a single person why we stock this flowers for, and this person isn't Mina but this is her flower.

"Same arrangement?" Dahyun asked away.

"Yeah."

Same arrangement? So she buy it more often?

Dahyun looked at me, weirdly smiling. She have a plot to make and I know it.

"You know Mina?" Dahyun asked her and started to plant the bomb.

"Oh yeah. I'm actually going to give it to her."

Bingo.

"We're friends with her too!" Dahyun exclaimed excitedly, too fabricated, "It's late at night. So you're sending it to her home?"

She hesitated for awhile, "Ye.. Yeah."

"Here you go." Dahyun gave out the flower and initiated a handshake to her, "Dahyun, by the way."

"Ryujin."

Shit.

"And here's my boss, Chaeyoung."

She perplexly looked at me and I gave her a fake smile,

"I got to go." She said and made her way out.

"She knows something." Dahyun whispered to me, both of us looking by the glass door.

She really do and I needed to know if she's the Ryujin that Nayeon was talking about.