33

"Hey

"Hey." I smile widely when the door opens infront of me and she looked at me, not believing what's happening.

"God, Chaeyoung. It's 3AM in the morning."

"Morning too, Mina."

"What is it? You're in your panjamas? What's happening?" She groans scratching her eye. Her left eye was shut close still taking a nap.

"Let's have breakfast, come on."

"I'm in my panjamas too."

She couldn't resist anymore as I drag her to the nearest cafe. She walks like a lifeless body, supporting her weight by moving her arm around my shoulder.

Once we got to the cafe. I ordered a meal; Sizzling bacon and a maple pancake. Her eyes glistened infront of it, finally waking her up.

"We could have a dinner later if you want to meet."

"Fuck dinner. We can have date out with pancakes in PJs."

"You're so cute."

"Sorry for disturbing you. I really wanted to have a pancake."

"Really? Is it the pancake?"

"And you." Mina likes it giving me her signature smirk.

"Anyway be thankful that you're too cute in the morning. I forgave you by that." She said and I chuckled, she poke my dimple while I did, "and your dimple is cute too."

Once we had finish our breakfast I walked her home. She tightly grab by my arm, all cold by my crazy idea of dragging her in her panjamas.

"Can I take a shower here?" I asked, wanting to drive straight to my shop after.

"Sure. Change in your new clothes as well, last drawer."

After a while I was on my shop, tending some of the flowers on one of the vases by the counter, silently, but the thing is; I wasn't really satisfied by the poor time I had with Mina. I just can't get enough of her.

"Dahyun ah."

"Yeah?"

"Is it too annoying if someone keeps bugging you in one day?" 

"Well it depends. If it's you, yes."

"You're not really helping me this time." I sighed. I was about to text her earlier but backed off because she might find me too clingy.

"Is this about, Mina?"

"Yeah. We had breakfast this morning and I was planning to go at her office to have some lunch."

"Chaeyoung, you're overthinking. Just call her."

"I'm not overthinking."

"Then you're overfeeling it."