22

A week of getting used on my living and moving body

A week of getting used on my living and moving body. Like what Dahyun said, I've rest for awhile. Playing the playstation console in my house, that I don't remember when have I bought it but I found another unknown to be bought console, which is a Nintendo switch that I happen to scan the saved games with the name, Mina.

So she was here. Presumably we bought these consoles.

How much in my life does she invade?

After that week, I had gone back to my shop but did a stop over on a different shop first, to buy myself a new phone due to the accident cracking everything from me, including my head.

Ring

"Yugyeom!" I greeted him excitedly since I'm fully aware that I was sleeping for six months.

"I missed you, shorty!" He gave me a hug and being too short, I tiptoed by the counter and gladly received his endearment.

"Same flowers?"

"Yeah and let me pick one for you. I'm giving it as a present."

"I could just grab it by my shelf."

"Well I grab it first and I'm buying it."

I chuckle and did the same arrangement that he always request for.

"Alright that's for you, put it on one of your vases." He said when he received his own.

"Thanks." I gave him a warm smile and he nodded.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"I will."

He left the shop and I realized how he still looks the same after six months, funny.

Ring

Mina.

Striped off shoulder sleeves, blue jeans and a light make up on. She's an aesthetic human being.

I suddenly felt a cold thick of ice between us when her face became too serious walking in.

Last encounter, I just got a little frustrated by her when we were at the hospital, after some time of reflecting I know she was in pain too. I don't want to hurt her but I'll try to keep it low with her since Nayeon told me to keep things chill between us, since she's really my girlfriend and they are not pulling pranks on me.

"Hi, Mina." Dahyun greeted her first, so I gave her a smile when she glanced at me after, not being rude to her.

She finally grabs a flower and gave it to me. Too quick to pick a flower, like she already knows what to buy.

"Tsubaki." She softly said.

My head involuntarily twitched to the right, suddenly I felt something tugging me. My right eye seizes to open so I held it.

Ah! Tsubaki!

The voices again, not just any other voice but it was mine. I tried to breathe in normally, making my mind calm for every oxygen I could take.

I didn't ever say that in that cringy tone.

"Hey." I shook my head away, feeling a cold hand by my arm, "Don't scare us like that!" Dahyun screamed and I bow down to them, apologizing.

"Sorry. I just had a pain or something."

"I'll take over." I let Dahyun be.

I pulled out my notepad to keep tabs of my torment.

1 Mina
2 Jamsil Condominium
3 consoles
4 Tsubaki

-