25

I step in on an afternoon the next day, past lunch time to take my part time job

I step in on an afternoon the next day, past lunch time to take my part time job. It was the time they have requested me to come.

I packed the bags that my assigned photographer needed and both of my hands were occupied by the studio lights.

"Chaeyoung, can you make sure the lights are properly setup? Use my camera." The photographer told me. She was easy to be friend with.

"Sure, no worries."

I setup the light needed and made sure the reflections are good as I snap some photos to check.

"Is she ready?" The photographer shouts at one of the room were the makeups and clothings are usually done.

"All good." I hand the photographer the camera when she walks closer to me, letting her check the gallery.

"Excellent, we will start in a few. We need the blower."

"Copy that."

I plugged in the blower, it actually looks like a leaf blower. I've checked the air coming out from it, adjusting the pressure. Then, I sit by the corner making sure that I don't block the lights and reflectors, waiting for the person to be shoot.

And my heart beats faster and louder than usual.

It was Mina's photoshoot.

I was sweating while I was holding the blower for her maybe because I was near by the lights or the aircon isn't that cold.

Dang it. Can we turn up the AC.

The studio started to be filled by the sounds of the clicking and flashing from the camera. Every click Mina starts to roam around her hands over her body, taking different poses for every instruction.

Sexy? Chic? Sassy? Elegant? Innocent? Candid? She looks freaking gorgeous.

She glances at me from time to time, I assume she's not expecting Chaeyoung with a blonde hair and especially in a photography related work. She was not really bothered by my presence, unlike before and I'm relieved that way.

Relieved but my heart couldn't relax on what's infront of me. My eyes was just drowning at her looks.

"Chaeyoung." The photographer calls my attention and pointed the back of the camera to me. "What do you think?"

Mina, on this small screen of the camera was exceptional.

Ugh. I should focus and stop checking her out.

Kneading my mind. I started to check other photos in the gallery. I looked up to the photographer and found ways to get her beauty be more intensified.

"Needs more warmth in it." I said and the photographer hums, clashing our ideas in.

"Let's add a little filter on the lights than editing it."