26

I was preoccupied the next days

Preoccupied. . .

I haven't encountered Mina and yet, she was all what I'm thinking right now.

If I'm being honest, suddenly I wanted to rememeber everything about us. I should've done it sooner because now she's throwing herself away from me. She's not bothered but more of traumatized by me.

"Chaeyoung! Pack.the.things.and.go. home."

I was lost in transit for how many times this day. I looked over to my watch, it was just afternoon when the photoshoot finished. It was my last day on my part time job.

Driving aimlessly back to my flower shop, after saying my goodbyes to the photographers and staffs that I used to be friends with. Finally, I got to rest for a while.

"Yo, Chaeng." Dahyun greeted me and we shared a gangster handshake.

We are weird, I know.

"Did Mina got the flowers?"

"Yeah. She was here earlier morning. She can't believe a person named Chaeyoung, gave it to her."

"Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool." I repeatedly said. Awkwardly thinking what inside jokes Dahyun have made up for me after I asked for her help.

Ring

"Nayeon." I greeted when she came with a coffee in hand. She looked up at me over her black bucket hat, pairing the color to her shorts that contrasts with her white long sleeves.

"You wanted to talk?" She asked.

I have sent a text message for her to drop by, because I couldn't take my troubled mind any longer.

We seat in at the craft section. I tried to think where should I start, I didn't think through of this talk that I wanted.

"What is it about?" Nayeon finally flail me off, getting impatient with her iced coffee.

"Mina." I finally settled, and her eyes widens by the sudden mention of the name.

"It's been so long."

"I know." I clicked my tongue and heave a sigh. Maybe I need to asked on where it all started, "I just want to know what happened to her after my accident?"

She still couldn't believe it, her eyes tightly shut first for a second before focusing back at me, "Here you are asking about Mina."

"Stop being annoying for now, please."

"Fine. We were at a cafe before the accident. You, me and Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is her ex girlfriend."

"That's why." I refer about the raging memory I clearly have in my mind.

"Yeah, that's why maybe you want to punch her." She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her beverage, "Mina entered the cafe and ran off because as per her, she was assuming a lot of things when she saw the three of us and that's when you ran to chase her and got hit by a car."