4

Ring

Ring

"Wow, you look pretty." I said when Nayeon came in at my shop with her simple red dress, embroided with small shining things around it and designed with buttons from its chest down below.

"Didn't I tell you we're over?" Nayeon teased and I scoff right at her, "Is it too short?" She asked pulling the hem of her dress.

"It's fine." I smile.

She was already a beauty to begin with, not that I'm crushing on her or something. Comparing to my basic favourite green sweatshirt right now, she has my point on being good looking today.

"Your hair is ready to fuck some girls tonight, Chaeyoung." She said brushing up to my short, slightly parted hair in the middle.

"Is it too short?" I asked and Nayeon laugh because she had that term for her dress earlier.

"You look handsome! Have you watch that Goblin korean drama?"

"I've seen some of it."

"Well you look just like that guy, except he's taller and..." She trailed off obviously stopping at the last words.

"Fine! I won't go."

"I'm just kidding!" Nayeon pulls me then by my arm and drags me out of the shop, "Party crashers needs to be there on time!"

She clings to me while we walk through the pavement. I pressed on my remote for the keyless access once we got near on my car. Nayeon excitedly hops in when she heard the beep, I wouldn't even have to open the door for her.

I wish it was a quiet and peaceful drive but I forgot who I was with. Nayeon was nagging all through out the ride.

"Your car smells like it wasn't use for a century!"

"You know how I don't like car freshener." I said in my low voice because Nayeon was already loud inside of this claustrophobic car.

"Well maybe spray some of your perfume!"

Nag nag nag.

"Spray some alcohol instead." I said being patient with her, you need a lot of patience with this kind of person.

"Fine!"

I open the compartment in between the driver and passenger's seat and Nayeon got the alcohol from there.

Finally she had stop talking, she was busy spraying. However, when we arrive at the place, my car smells like an hospital.

I was coughing when I got out and fall in line with a bunch of people attending the party as well, stuck with this nagging girl.

"I'm sure, I'm 99% free of germs now." I whisper to her as we move closer to the person with the guest list.

"99% or 100% of me towing your car out to the vacuum site."