31

ChaeyoungHi, girlfriend

Chaeyoung
Hi, girlfriend

Mina
We broke up remember?

Chaeyoung
Did we?

Mina
Just kidding

Chaeyoung
Can I pick you up later?

Mina
I have lot of schedules today

Chaeyoung
I can wait

Mina
I'm being serious, it's a lot

Chaeyoung
-_____-

Mina
We are not that close for you to use emojis on me

Chaeyoung
I'll treat you for some foods!

Mina
Fine, if you insist

Chaeyoung
You just want the food

Mina
Good guess, see u

It was one of these nights that I'm going to see her again. I always feel ignited and nervous at the same time. I just can't get enough of her, I want to see her everyday.

It started to drizzle after some time of waiting by my car. I hurriedly walk to my trunk, as I remember I have my cane umbrella stored in at the back. Carrying it, I settle to lean and wait at the side of my car.

Mina. Mina. Mina.

My mind chants and wants to summon an angel, and there she is, looking like a real angel with her purest smile.

Wait. Who was she laughing and giggling with?

"Chaeng." They moved closer to me, my heart starts to beat painfully.

Under an umbrella with her, I guess she doesn't need mine.

"Hey, don't close it yet." She held my wrist and moved from the black umbrella to mine. I felt how she squeezes my wrist when she held it up high for the umbrella not to collapse, "By the way, Ryujin my co-worker."

"And Chaeyoung, my.." My? "My girlfriend." Oh, wow.

"Nice to meet you." She initiated a handshake like we haven't seen each other yet but then, I willingly took it, "I got to go. Take care."