17

"Mina!"

"Mina!"

I just received some groans and random words when I tried to wake her up.

"You're late and everyone keeps on calling you!" I repeat for the nth time, showing her blaring phone to her.

Finally, she got the phone by my hands and answered it, "Hello?"

"I don't feel well, please reschedule everything from today."
"Yeah, I just can't."
"Thank you."

Then she smacked back the phone on my chest, falling asleep again.

"Are you sick?" I asked, she rarely takes a day off from her work.

"I'm sore."

"Wh-what?"

"I fucking feel sore down there, Son Chaeyoung."

I nervously gulped in. I was found to be guilty by my whole name plus she oddly cursed whenever she feels overwhelmed.

"I'll cook breakfast, go downstairs when you feel to."

I cooked a lot around at my house, since restaurants are far from my place but not lately since Mina cooks for me when I usually sleeps at her place.

I fried the spam with the beaten egg while I boil the ramyeon on the other side, grating some cheese on it. Chef Gordon Ramsay must be shaking.

"Are you cooking?"

I held my chest from the shock. I almost forgot I have Mina up at my bedroom.

"Stop scaring me." I said and she settle to sit on the chair behind the counter table.

I heard her giggle. Is she going crazy?

"What's funny?" I turned around and asked.

"I just remember how you were so pissed off at the bar without the stool chairs."

"Yeah, my feet and back are killing me that time."

"Really?" She playfully reminded me the scene.

I chuckled on how she's all smiley in the morning. Once my eyes found hers, I couldn't look away. It was unusual for me to see her morning face, since she always wake up early before me to work. She looks so innocent with that bare face,

"You're cute in the morning."

"I am." She proudly said. "You're always cute for me."

"I am." I mimicked and she gave me that gummy smile.

She was glowing. I think I just had a mini heart attack looking right at her.

"What?"

"Let me take a picture of you." I said being her number one fan. She obliged to pose, giving me a sweet tight lipped smile, "Can I use this as my lock screen?" I asked and let her check the photo.

"It's your phone, do what you want."

I sheepishly smile, looking back at the food by the stove. The food was ready in no time, I plated the food before sitting beside her.

"Peace offering." I said bringing in closer the last offer, ketchup.

"You're forgiven." She said squeezing in her plate with ketchup. "I didn't know you cook?"

"Well you always takes care of me."

"Ofcourse, you're my baby." She pinched my cheeks too hard, making me sulk, "Can you get me some water with ice?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, Chaengie."

I've got back with her request; water with little pieces of ice cubes. I just watched her eat, I was already full watching her. Her short hair falling to her shoulder while my favourite green sweatshirt falls to her hips, she was just on her underwear as she insists.

"What are you looking at?" She runs her fingers again at the back of my head.

"You look sexy." I trailed my finger to her thighs while her hand massage the back of my head, dazed at me.

We were gawking at each other, unable to pull the wonders we have with each other.

"I'm that irresistable to you?"

"You are, always."

"Is that a compliment? or you're a creeper?"

"7 billion people I could resist and you're the only one I can't."

"Smartass."

She gulps into her water and halfway she jumps into my lap. We almost fell off when the stool shakes sideways.

"You told me you're still sore?" I asked, and she gave me a smirk.

She kisses me, tilting her head sideways and both of her hands on my jaw. I was surprised when an ice came in contact with my mouth but she didn't stop kissing. We're passing the small ice with each others mouth. We were salivating and I can feel a cold water running by my neck.

We stopped kissing when the ice completely melted but she wasn't that done yet. Her tongue plays to my neck sipping the water up to my mouth.

"That's refreshing." She sly a smile before jumping off of me, leaving me stunned, dumbfounded and completely turned on.

You are the cause of my euphoria.

"Myoui Mina!"

-