35

I was invited again by Yugyeom to one of the statues parties

I was invited again by Yugyeom to one of the statues parties. One foot in and the jealous memory came flashing right at me. Just by looking at the bar counter without the chairs already emits a different aura to me.

However, the difference is, I didn't tell anyone I was going.

Leaning by the dark corner of a wall, clutching my fifth beer; I saw her walking in with Tzuyu. I didn't know what and why I was doing it but I just wanted to know how she is around with her colleagues.

Red bomber jacket, black shirt inside and a pair of black shorts, she removes her cap to finally show how the face carries the rocking clothes.

Tequila shots, beers in hand, and cocktails, they were having a blast. Tapping my fingers along the sweating cold beer, I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen.

And by what I have said, something to happen, like how the guy with a dark hair, black sleeves and a tasteless yellow tinted sunglasses happens. I still clearly know him.

Bambam is getting too close to her.

So I bet he didn't give up on Mina after all this time. Anger criples down my fist when I saw his arm going around by her waist and my girl backs away, moving his hand away. She was loyal like she is to her flowers.

Bambam looked at her again, he rest his hand on Mina's arm. She starts talking to him but his right hand were going up and down, caressing her.

What are you up to?

Mina took his hand away by her arm and I've seen the most serious face I have ever seen with her. That was my cue.

Stealthtily, I have made my way behind him. He was scoffing at Mina. Minute passed before I couldn't really get enough of him.

"If a girl says, no. She meant it."

He turned around and looked at me. He was surprised but he gave out an annoying smirk, "Chaeyoung. I thought you left Mina already?  Excusing yourself that you've forgot her?"

Oh, you motherfvcker, "It's a medical condition, you stupid assaulter."

"Assaulter?"

He came closer to me. I would spit on his face if I'm that disrespectful but this hand is already burning.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina held me by my arm when I landed a punch.

He wasn't down to the ground, he quickly shuffles to his position and gave me a fist on my cheek, that's when Mina loses her grip to me.

"I don't usually fight with girls, but you'll be the exception."

I heave at my own distress of pain, "Ofcourse. You don't fight them, you forcefully touch them."

"Shut up!"

He was pretty slow for that jab. Moving my body to the right side, he missed me. I ludge myself at him; his elbow by my palm, I've bent his arms to his back. A little crackling sound to his fingers makes him flinch.

"It hurts!" He yelped but no one cares in this bar.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. We got this." Another fucking irritation.

"Back away, before I do anything to you."

"Ryujin. Let Mina take her." Tzuyu said, finally dragging everyone away from me.

I was pulled away after some time. My eyes diverted to my peace treater, I felt how my pupils dilated like a cat seeing her owner.

"We're going." Mina said and loud enough for others to be heard but she was just looking right at me, killing me with her deadliest glares.

She pushed me by the side of the bar were the dogs and some loiters caves in.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Her screams makes me dizzy, "Answer me!"

"The hell, Mina."

"What?!"

"His hands are all over you! What do you want me to do?!"

"You could've done it without making a scene!"

"Well I couldn't think straight!" I shouted on top of my lungs and walk off before everything gets nastier.

"Where the heck are you going?!"

"To my fucking car!"

We were already making a scene by shouting from this fucking statues parties. She's really unreadable at times.

"Chaeyoung!" She shouted across the street when I was already on the other side.

"If you're staying there just let me go home!"

"Fuck you!"

"Same to you!"

She looks from her left to right while I watch her run to me.

A beam light then suddenly blinds me and before I could realize what was going to happen. I run.

The car is going to bump her at this rate.

I run to her.

As fast as I could.

As fast as I could think of.

"MINA!"

-