16 [M]

[M] - for mature content ahead :)

I frowned waking up, my hand familiar where the sticky notepad would be

Good morning, baby

Mina was mouthful of sweet teases. I didn't know why she thinks she was plain and boring because clearly, I'm having all the fun with her.

I've drove off to my flower shop. Dahyun waves at me first, she was wide awake since it was already afternoon. I took her spot behind the counter and let her tend the flowers in package.

Ring

"Ey, what is up?" Brown turtle neck, designer's coat, can't he loose the earrings? Yugyeom enters with a smirk on his face.

"Are you just buying flowers here to tease and annoy me?"

"Maybe." He nods repeatedly looking at his flower and gave it to me. It was the shortest buy out someone would ever had.

"Here." I handed the flowers back to him after wrapping it.

"So, I see you now have "The Great Mina" as your girlfriend." He air quoted. He learns alot from me.

Dahyun was lost in trance when she heard that. I could see how she stops midway, clutching a box full of flowers.

"What do you mean?" I wanted to know how did he knew it.

"Bambam had a thing for her and confidently asked her out this morning."

"Then?"

"She rejects her by saying: Sorry, I have a girlfriend."

She's really cute, ain't she?

"What does that have to do with me?" I pretended, but the smile on my face was contradicting.

"Chaeyoung, your friends know how you two sticks like a gum. I'm a friend of yours too, you know."

"Sorry, I wasn't aware."

"So you're the girlfriend?"

"I am." I proudly said and he cooed at me.

"Learn from the master, Yugyeom." Dahyun butted in and gave him a wide smile pairing it with her eyes.

"I should! I'll get going."

As we bid each others goodbye. Dahyun, moonwalks her way to me, giving me an eagle eye.

"Congrats."

My day end as normal, except that it's still going to be special since I'll be picking up Mina.

As the moon outshines the sky. I drove off to Mina's workplace, it's a busy street. People come and go. While I patiently wait, I received a knock on the other side of the window, and it's her - my girlfriend.