13 [M]

[M] - for mature content ahead :)

I've just pulled myself in on my pink jacket going out

I've just pulled myself in on my pink jacket going out. I regret it after, knowing how chilly this night would be.

I had to walk in an alley to go to the address of a bar that Nayeon gave me. My car was parked by the end of the street since she said there were no safe parking by the bar.

I have to admit, it was a long walk but I just took it as one of my exercises for this evening.

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon waves at me outside of the bar, trembling.

She's wearing a wooly dress just few inches below her knees and a thick jacket to cover her, but obviously didn't do its purpose.

"Why are you outside? Are you getting stupid or what?" I fixed the thick jacket over her body making sure it covers her perfectly.

"Stop judging me. You walk like a guy everytime, and I don't even comment about that." She cutely whines over her loud baby voice.

"Now you're judging the way I walk again."

"And the way you stand."

"Everything is pretty normal as what I see."

"Hands in the pocket, broad tensed up shoulder, you walk like a junkie and you stand there like a prince of whatever castle. That's why everyone knows you're a lesbian."

"Is that a bad thing?" I chuckled as she puffed her cheeks.

"Well, you talk about my bunny teeth like it's a bad thing."

"Then I guess we have fair judgements."

"Let's get some coffee across here." She said shaking the cold away on her feet.

I placed my arm around her shoulder, and lead her to enter the small cafe. It was kind of crowded for an inner alley cafe. I have my suspicions about this place.

I have took our table while Nayeon walks into the counter for our coffee.

"It's going to be jam packed later." Nayeon returns, and hand me a cup of hot coffee.

"Is this a famous place or something?"

"Close enough, they call it hotspot."

"Like the one on my cell?"

"Yeah, like that. They call it hotspot because famous people go here since there were no CCTV, journalist, or even media could get through."

"Safe haven." I shortly said sipping my coffee and bitterly tasted the strong brew.

We have wait for the night to come before going in on the bar where Nayeon was suppose to sing. Nayeon and I swam through the crowd after, when we came in the bar. I hug her closer to me making our way to the staff room.